test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Celestial Coin

finnmaccoolfinnmaccool Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Mine keeps resetting what seems to be incorrectly. Having earned one, i continue to invoke as often as the cooldown lets me. I've received 2 while playing today, and both have 'expired' anyway. Also, when I do invoke, instead of giving me a time that says the celestial coin will expire in 24 hours, as the tooltip implies when mousing over it, it only reset the timer to say that it will expire in 6 hours. With this system, I don't see how it's feasible that people would obtain multiple to spend

Also, the in game Bug Report tool thinks there's profanity in what is pasted above, so bugging the profanity filter for the Bug Report tool as well :(
Post edited by finnmaccool on

Comments

• xcammixcammi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 98
    edited March 2013
    I'm having the same issue. Whenever I move to a new zone or get a new respawn point, it sets my coins to zero. I got a celestial coin the first time I invoked, but was given the same expiration time as you. I logged out for a few hours and came back, then I was able to get a second coin. However, it also was set back to zero when I entered a dungeon. Based on the tool tips, I'm assuming this is just broken and will be fixed by launch. After all, with a 3-day beta test, you can't generate enough coins to get anything anyway.
    There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  • eddiehawkinseddiehawkins Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Mine keeps resetting what seems to be incorrectly. Having earned one, i continue to invoke as often as the cooldown lets me. I've received 2 while playing today, and both have 'expired' anyway. Also, when I do invoke, instead of giving me a time that says the celestial coin will expire in 24 hours, as the tooltip implies when mousing over it, it only reset the timer to say that it will expire in 6 hours. With this system, I don't see how it's feasible that people would obtain multiple to spend

Also, the in game Bug Report tool thinks there's profanity in what is pasted above, so bugging the profanity filter for the Bug Report tool as well :(

The filter is hanging up on "that it". Sometimes those who create the filters try to catch the users out there who add in spaces to their foul language in order to bypass said filters, so the programmers ignore spaces. In so doing, they outsmart themselves and cause trouble for those who just want to say "that it" or "hot water". Common problem, unfortunately.
  • synnex42synnex42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 61
    edited March 2013
    /signed

I'm having the same problem with Celestial Coins. It seems that whenever I move to a new zone, it is taken away.
  • phixsphixs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    /signed

same issue.. and while it implies 24 hours and says 6 hours, the reset time is even less, like 2 hours.
  • phixsphixs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    /delete double post by mistake