test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stuck in the Close to the Crown quest!!!!

xxtyrxxxxtyrxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have a 8th level half elf control mage and was doing the Close to the Crown quest. I got to the end and the cut scene began where the "boss" ran out and I was supposed to kill his guards. I even saw them say they would handle me while he ran away but when the cut scene was over, there were no guards to fight. The quest instance is empty. I ran back to the beginning and I cannot exit the map. I logged out and back in, nothing. I exited and came back in, nothing. I stood in the fire to die and released back to the beginning and still nothing. I even dropped the quest hoping that maybe it would kick me out and still nothing!! I am trapped in this quest instance!! Can you please help?! Making it so that you cannot exit the instance at the beginning is very very poor game design, if this was done intentionally. :mad:
Post edited by xxtyrxx on

Comments

• shiarieshiarie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm having the same issue atm with a half elf control wizard as well. nothing I've done (logging out or /killme) has helped with leaving or spawning the guards. Also the report bug function in game may not be working properly. I've submitted a ticket and got the ticket number in chat, but it does not show it in on a search nor can I find the open ticket. Edit:ticket finally showed ingame.
  • xxtyrxxxxtyrxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I logged out and created a new character. I played him for a while and finally logged back into he stuck character and he was finally outside the instance. So I guess it just took a while to kick him out after dropping the quest. I was able to pick it up again and finish it.
  • yshelleyshelle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same thing happened to my group. No guards. Could not get out of the instance. Abandoned the quest and logged out. It was late so have not logged back in again. Hopefully my toon is not still stuck in the instance.
  • tedebearnctedebearnc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same thing just happened to me with my Elf CW. Created a bug report. Guess I'll go back to my rogue to wait it out.
  • mei21mei21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Suffering the same issue :(