test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeoneering Does not Work

kharlkharl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
In the Tunnels with Honor, you are supposed to have dungeoneering to open the bookcase. I got the Dungeoneering kit earlier in the dungeon. I also had purchased one before goign in. But even though I have the kits, I cannot interact with the bookcase and it says I need a Dungeoneering kit. i have used the nature and the spiritual? kit in a previous dungeon, so I know kits are working.
Post edited by kharl on

Comments

• belmathias2013belmathias2013 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Having the same issue in Nasher HQ, up the ramp for triggering the beam mechanism. Class = Cleric, but have purchased a Dungeoneering Kit. The Kit does not get consumed (had 2 in my inventory before, have 2 still afterward). Using the Kit it says "Interacting..." then it fails.

NOTE: After multiple attempts it works, however the failure message needs to be much clearer, i.e. "Dungeoneering attempt fails" instead of "Requires Dungeoneering Skill".
  • tedebearnctedebearnc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I noticed on the tooltip that kits now say they only have a 65% chance of working. I don't recall that from the previous weekend and I never had a kit fail then where I have had them fail this weekend, so I believe they've been changed.