test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Disconnected from login server

raiza124raiza124 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
So I've been trying to login to Neverwinter for this 2nd beta weekend. However, when i attempt to login it goes through the motions but when it reaches "Retrieving character list..." it waits awhile and then displays "Disconnected from login server." Does anyone know the cause or the fix for this issue? My beta-key was received from PCgamer if this helps.
Thanks for any info you guys can provide.
Post edited by raiza124 on

Comments

• Options
    zeroservicezeroservice Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same problem, paid $200 for founder pack.
  • Options
    zeroservicezeroservice Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    And of course this gets no attention.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ya they did the same to me, I'm having the same issue, but no one has offered me any help.
  • Options
    jiguur1jiguur1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    WTF wanna play paid 60$
    Dominatin' force of Mongolia:mad:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ok so i just checked my email, i suggest you guys check yours too, but when i did i had around 20 messages with a code asking me to input this into their dialog box when it pops up, however I am not receiving this instead i receive "Disconnected from login server" I don't get the option to input the code anywhere. So I believe we are getting disconnected because it wants us to input the code before we can continue, however, the dialog box doesn't appear for us.
    Is there anyway to force the dialog box?
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ok so, I did some trouble shooting and read through Account Gaurds Q&A, and did a round about way of activating their code by heading over to the star trek side of the site and activating the code there. This did not solve the issue and I still receive "Disconnected from login server."

Note: Any of you out there, if your having issues with the launcher and one-time code thing, try heading over to the Star Trek game, click my account in the top bar, click on Account Gaurd, and activate it from there. If you don't receive the one-time code from there as well, consult a professional.
  • Options
    maljrmaljr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I turned off my account guard, still wont let me in.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Even with having activated my account gaurd to recognize my computer, when I log into Neverwinter from the launcher it sends me a new email with a code saying I need to activate my account gaurd. :/

This is starting to get frustrating...
  • Options
    akumawraithakumawraith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    I dunno about your account guard issues guys but my launchers server status light is red showing it offline...
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    I dunno about your account guard issues guys but my launchers server status light is red showing it offline...

Ya, thats another part of it... So the server light appears red, we are being disconnected from the login server, activating account gaurd and even disabling it does not fix the problem, has anyone tried an uninstall and reinstall of the client?

That could solve this issue maybe...
  • Options
    p8654p8654 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same server status red
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ya, I don't know the location of the server, but I'd assume its on the Pacific coast, maybe we just flat out can't connect to the server or something is blocking our access. We know the server is up but the server appears down for us, either we cant get connection or the server is denying us connection...
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    22 hours still not response, still no fix. I've tried everything in this thread. :]
  • Options
    maljrmaljr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Okay, click on options from the launcher, change the proxy to US proxy. This let me get in.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    maljr wrote: »
    Okay, click on options from the launcher, change the proxy to US proxy. This let me get in.

Yup! I just found that out, thats the fix guys, you need to enable the US proxy server and it will allow you to join. If a staff could add this to the solved issues for others with this same problem. :)

Open your Neverwinter launcher, click the options in the top right corner, click the scroll down under use proxy server and click US. Problem solved
  • Options
    xanyrdrood1xanyrdrood1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Similar issue, I get to the character list and the loading bar goes for a bit but then it disconnects me from the server before I actually get in game
  • Options
    rojorrojor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    also getting this issue...hope this isn't $200 down the drain....
  • Options
    dcvoodoodcvoodoo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Booyah! Fixed!
  • Options
    filipko4161filipko4161 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank no <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> I love you THX :D
  • Options
    dragonmots07dragonmots07 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    raiza124 wrote: »
    Yup! I just found that out, thats the fix guys, you need to enable the US proxy server and it will allow you to join. If a staff could add this to the solved issues for others with this same problem. :)

Open your Neverwinter launcher, click the options in the top right corner, click the scroll down under use proxy server and click US. Problem solved

or EU for people like me in Europe
  • Options
    wayra00wayra00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mine problem is that it disconnect me from the server during the loading of the world,i think the origin of ours problems is the same but I've posted the thing 3 times and no one help me...
  • Options
    c2n2c2n2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Did anyone ever figure this out?
  • Options
    pescopelianiunpescopelianiun Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    my problem is this: whenever I login the game is not loading completely, I'm playing a thief and have infinite bearings, can not do click with "F" in any character can not move to another area.
    the only way to get login:
    I close the game, make a logoff on my desktop, and open the game again to login.
    I'm getting frustrated, almost giving up on this great game!!
    someone with an answer?
    just me?
    how to solve?
    please help me ...
    thank you for reading my message ...
    sorry for my poor english ...