test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

can't see HP meter etc.

enixonbbenixonbb Member Posts: 71
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes.

I downloaded the game and got into the beta easy enough, but I've got a problem, I can't see my HP/Stamina/Action Point meter. When I have the mouse in the area they are supposed to be I get the tool tip popup for them but the meters themselves are invisible to me.

I have a similar issue with not being able to see text scroll bars in text windows and the like.

Anyone else having this problem or know a fix?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• soulbladexsoulbladex Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    enixonbb wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but here goes.

I downloaded the game and got into the beta easy enough, but I've got a problem, I can't see my HP/Stamina/Action Point meter. When I have the mouse in the area they are supposed to be I get the tool tip popup for them but the meters themselves are invisible to me.

I have a similar issue with not being able to see text scroll bars in text windows and the like.

Anyone else having this problem or know a fix?
    i have the same problem
  • enixonbbenixonbb Member Posts: 71
    edited March 2013
    Good to see I'm not alone with this. For the record I tried using the in game options none of them seemed to do anything.
  • thelazyhousecatthelazyhousecat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am having this issue as well on my laptop but not my wifes desktop.
  • laserducklaserduck Member Posts: 44 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2013
    We'll have a look. Thanks for informing us of the issue.
  • enixonbbenixonbb Member Posts: 71
    edited March 2013
    I'm on a laptop to if that ends up being an contributing factor.
  • tubstitsn88tubstitsn88 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am also having this issue, please get back to us with a possible fix!
  • scruffferscrufffer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3
    edited March 2013
    I'm also getting this, I can't see my of my bars like HP/Stamina/AP bars. Additionally My skill hotkeys just show up as fully black squares, circles, ect, no images on them, at the moment it's easy enough to remember which is assigned to what, but nevertheless it would be nice to be able to tell them apart by looking at them, and just have it fixed for the visual convenience.
    And if it makes any difference I am on a laptop as well.