test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

new nw gameplay video

warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
page is german but videois on eng and it is with lead game designer Zeke Sparkes :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    babylonbabylon Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    warpet wrote: »
    page is german but videois on eng and it is with lead game designer Zeke Sparkes :)

Where is ze link?
    THIS IS CLERIC AGGRO IN BW3
  • Options
    viaxusviaxus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 66
    edited March 2013
    babylon wrote: »
    Where is ze link?

Would be helpful, yes. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited March 2013
  • Options
    babylonbabylon Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    THIS IS CLERIC AGGRO IN BW3
  • Options
    kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2013
  • Options
    foolishlobsterfoolishlobster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    At 8:20, that GWF leap ability. My god...
  • Options
    realellandessrealellandess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited March 2013
    Good vid. The guy playing that control wizard was just appalling. Couldn't help laughing.
    Computer: Black, pretty lights || Overclock: Photo of kids. || Memory: Not what it used to be. || Storage: Garage and shed. || Video: No, moved to DVD. || Windows: 100% glass.
    Never understood why people put specs in a signature...
  • Options
    viaxusviaxus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 66
    edited March 2013
    Dungeon seemed rather hard! I love it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    punkrokerpunkroker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited March 2013
    viaxus wrote: »
    Dungeon seemed rather hard! I love it!

The controll wizard never ussed the tab ability and the daily powers, this make the game harder.
  • Options
    nyghomanyghoma Member Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    punkroker wrote: »
    The controll wizard never ussed the tab ability and the daily powers, this make the game harder.

Not to mention he was always on the wrong target and never kited aggro to his tank either, lol.

I guess all game critics can't be gamers too.:p
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

Every time they idiot-proof something...they make better idiots.
  • Options
    volcxxxvolcxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    and he was walking backwards all the time (messed animation)

and im pity of rogue, even smallest <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> from mob killed him(her) :D
    5cm82e.jpg
    Old "Blood and Sand: Unchained" quest
    Played more than 100 000 times!
    > TRY IT NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ecy4o6JqLc
  • Options
    raugarraugar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    anyone else thought that the movement animation off the wizard was really bad?
  • Options
    jaelrinyajaelrinya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Not only the movement animations look bad...

The idle stance looks like the wizard is specialized in the magic school of proctomancy.
  • Options
    kinsaedakinsaeda Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    The wizard class looked fun to play, and I've always been a melee guy, but still I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought the wizard player was making some basic mistakes.
  • Options
    sakuda13sakuda13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Man good god .. Thought the Rogue run animation was bad... The control wizard runs like <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.They really need to fix that looks like he is doing the shuffle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    alpurinolalpurinol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I was screaming, "USE YOUR DAILY!" at the screen.
  • Options
    elewyndylelewyndyl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    alpurinol wrote: »
    I was screaming, "USE YOUR DAILY!" at the screen.
    Yeah whatever daylies have cool downs. Anyway it is also adjusting when to use daily powers and potions.

I am from Europe and I think we should not judge to hard the European game testers performance. People have misconception that newer WOW expansions are easy. I have not played the newest Mists of Pandaria expansions of WOW. That said expansion before that Cataclysm expansion had stonehard Heroic Dungeons when released! Every gaming site wrote how hardcore they felt. I liked that difficulty even though in the beginning I felt almost literally the blood taste in my mouth after biting my tongue in frustration of the stonehard difficulty. Eventually people learned better tactics and got slowly better gear. Unfortunately Blizzard listened to whiners and also nerfed the Heroic Dungeon difficulty some months after release though Raids still had good challenge.

What we see here are gametesters who are not so familiar yet with their characters and this particular Dungeon. After defeating that miniboss that slaughtered them many times they also learned to at least slightly better play.

I would be more worried about this game if it would have been a walk in the park(easy) difficulty. This game will thank god have Heroic Dungeons and sooner or later after release(maybe much later like many months or a year) Raids will be in this game that has been confirmed. Raids will however NOT be available at release but I think that is fully acceptable and please remember that also WOW did not have Raids at the release and this is a free game.

Overall don't judge to hard the EU team they were a bit green, but they did their best. There are also some Dungeons that are more difficult then others. I suspect this Dungeon is more difficult then the seen in the first Beta event. Anyway as you can see Demons can be very fast and also used deadly spells/powers from distance.

I am very happy they mentioned that Succubus exist in the game and I guess the leader Succubus is a very powerful foe.