test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Requiem is looking...

aeternys123aeternys123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
Hello everybody,

I'm Aeternys from Astral Requiem! We're a light RP guild with an emphasis on kicking <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> together. Some background on our group in-game...

A small group of travelers from various places who have made a settlement in Neverwinter after quite some time. We are of different alignments, social statuses, races and paths in life. We've generally made our money and power in an underground market by dealing in things not easily obtainable by commonfolk (traveler's dust being our main product), but there have been other less civilized ways some of us have made our wealth as well...

So! the idea is we'll play together and talk a ton and build up a great little community! We will be using the foundry to tell our personal and group back stories as an online DMing tool as much as possible which leaves a ton of room for anybody to join no matter what our personal background/alignment etc is.

We have raidcall and the group ID to search up is 4624242
website for raidcall to download is - http://www.raidcall.com

any questions, comments, concerns etc message me, post here, or jump on raidcall and say hi! (voice heavily prefered). Oh we are all over 18 in case somebody was wondering.
Post edited by aeternys123 on

Comments

• jankowskijankowski Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62
    edited February 2013
    I can't wait to get into the game and start playing / building dungeons. Sign me up for "Astral Requiem". I do have a couple questions.

1. How many members are you planning on having in the guild?
    2. Do you have to RP?
    3. What time zone is the guild in?

Thanks.
  • lunarnightlunarnight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I heard you guys made apple juice *wink wink nudge nudge*. I'm in!
  • aeternys123aeternys123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    1 - We'd like to have at least 15-25 really solid members since it leaves us 3-5 full groups for dungeons
    2 - not required but could be fun! (we are light RP after all)
    3 - most of us are EST

you're welcome :)
  • aeternys123aeternys123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    join us in raidcall guys!!! ID 4624242

:D:D:D
  • enneireenneire Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am really interested in joining! I'll download and hop on raidcall!!
  • jankowskijankowski Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62
    edited March 2013
    Still recruiting and looking for all classes / races :D come join us on raidcall! 4624242
  • dyyldyyl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hi! My name is Ken Harrison. I usually name my characters Dyyl or Dyl or some variation. I would very much so like to join up with Astral Requiem when the game releases.

Oops, forgot to mention that I plan on playing a Control Wizard.
  • russellgustorussellgusto Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Good luck on your guild guys!
    edited March 2013
    dyyl wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Ken Harrison. I usually name my characters Dyyl or Dyl or some variation. I would very much so like to join up with Astral Requiem when the game releases.

Oops, forgot to mention that I plan on playing a Control Wizard.

Hey Ken, hop into raidcall with us sometime! We'd love to have your magical presence grace us (especially on beta weekend 2 if you're around!)
    edited March 2013
    Hey Ken, sorry I didn't get to chat with you today when you were on but just incase no one told you my s/n on raidcall is Louhfu. Hopefully get to talk to you tomorrow and glad you met some of the other members :D
  • thesleepless777thesleepless777 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    sorry to bother you

Moderator Note:
    Please use private messages to discuss private matters.
    edited March 2013
    Once we get more people we will start organizing things like a website / guild ranks / events / etc Neverwinter is out. Come join us on Raidcall :D
  • lunarnightlunarnight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Welcome to all the new members! :) Talk to everyone on Raidcall soon!