test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tenacious Gamers - NA PvPvE

tracilordstracilords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 51
Hello All,

I am Paradigm, from Tenacious Gamers. I've been following NeverWinter for some time now and have been enjoying the discussions on these forums in anticipation of this great game.

Tenacious will be casually recruiting over the coming weeks, leading up to and through the beta testing phases and eventual release. We are a moderately sized, well established, multi-gaming community founded in 2009.

We invite all of you or anyone interested to browse over our community information graphic below.

We welcome casual gamers of all sorts, of all ages, of all backgrounds, from all over the world, regardless of your gaming skill, to our home. A place we've built around the friendship and camaraderie that gaming provides. It's about good people first ... good gamers a very distant second.

My forum name on these NeverWinter forums is a longstanding character name of mine, born in our Alt guild way back during the launch of Aion. It can best be understood by reading an excerpt from our community charter found here: http://www.tenaciousgamers.com/content.php?211-requirements

Tenacious looks forward to meeting the community, to the launch of NeverWinter, and to epic good times ahead.

Peace,
Paradigm
Officer of Tenacious Gamers
www.tenaciousgamers.com

nwrecruitmentbanner3.png
newtenacioussig.png
Casually Accomplished since 2009 ** WEBSITE ** COMMUNITY CHARTER
Post edited by tracilords on

Comments

• rainedancerainedance Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Greetings one and all!
    Thought I would take a moment to introduce myself, I am Rainedance of Tenacious Gamers fame. Paradigm/Tracilords introduced Neverwinter to our Legion/Guild a few months ago and there has been interest by many of us to check this game out! It has been many years since I last played D&D of any sort so this brings back fond memories as well as the chance to make some new epic ones! I am looking forward to the beta this weekend!

As Paradigm has mention, Tenacious Gamers is a very casual guild, filled with many awesome gamers playing many awesome games! We invite any of those that are looking for a causal, laid back community to check us out at www.tenaciousgamers.com. Feel free to read through our forums, have a laugh or two, stop by and introduce yourself in our intro section. Come on in and join in the fun!

Big Hugs!
    Rainedance
    Officer of Tenacious Gamers
    www.tenaciousgamers.com
  • tracilordstracilords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 51
    edited January 2013
    Just taking a minute to welcome Varnes and Drebian to our Tenacious community!

Glad to have both of you and look forward to gaming it up in NeverWinter :)
    newtenacioussig.png
  • tracilordstracilords Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 51
    edited January 2013
    Welcome to Tenacious Viv ... great intro on our forums. Looking forward to gaming with ya! :)
    newtenacioussig.png
    edited January 2013
    Community Graphic updated
    newtenacioussig.png
    edited February 2013
    Welcome to Tenacious Vhargus! Look forward to gaming it up with ya!
    newtenacioussig.png
  • bismar7bismar7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    I registered and made a post, thanks for posting this and opening a chapter :D
    26.jpg
    edited February 2013
    Heya Bis! Great intro on our forums. Welcome to the Tenacious family! Looking forward to gaming with you in NWO and getting to know you in the community.
    newtenacioussig.png
    edited March 2013
    Huge shout out to our founder Zawr and to Sunsaero for the awesome new updates to our website! The new look and theme look incredible and we all appreciate the hard work and long hours guys.

www.tenaciousgamers.com
    newtenacioussig.png
  • wmhdave2wmhdave2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Nicely done Para, can't wait for this weekend and my first crack at the beta.
    edited March 2013
    Thanks Dave ... looking forward to epic good times this weekend!
    newtenacioussig.png
  • vandelay2vandelay2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Bump it for Tenacious, yo! Chabu reporting for duty.
    edited March 2013
    Heya Chabs! Missed ya around the community, glad to see you back and active my friend :) Looking forward to gaming it up with you again soon
    newtenacioussig.png