test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

what class willyou play?

archiloniarchiloni Member Posts: 2
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I've been interested in this topic as i tent to play classes in demand, as i rather have fun in groups,then sitting around waiting for a place late at night. I looked for a poll on the forum with this topic, but couldn't find one, if it's out there, then i appoligize for thedouble posting.

I would love to play a ranger, but looks like it's not gonna be around at the launch so i'll take a sorceress or maybe even a clerik (depending on the healing system)

Best Regards:
Archiloni
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    This has to be the tenth poll about this :)

1. Fighter as pure meele.
    2. Warlock as meele/magic.
    3. Rogue or Bard usually for thief-skills which is not implemented in Neverwinter.
  • archiloniarchiloni Member Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    zagemogga wrote: »
    This has to be the tenth poll about this :)

ahh man... they should make em sticky. if there's been ten of em people are interested in it and it should be easy to find and vote.;)
  • zagemoggazagemogga Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    archiloni wrote: »
    ahh man... they should make em sticky. if there's been ten of em people are interested in it and it should be easy to find and vote.;)

The game is still in development and things change all the time. Since there is no Great Weapon Fighter this weekend and if I have no access to the Foundry, I will start a Guardian Fighter again and see what changed since last beta.
    Even at release I will first create two Fighters (Guardian and Great Weapon), play them to Level ~10 and let my subconscious decide which one I play more. Maybe even a cleric in between :)

My point: Those polls cannot be changed afterwards and I change my mind quite often, also love twinking. It is good to have more than one with some time it between.
  • bruddajokkabruddajokka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    Trickster Rogue/Control Wizard evenly until the Scourge Warlock hits.
  • bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Cleric will be one, but I will be playing everyone.
    edited March 2013
    bobcat1313 wrote: »
    Cleric will be one, but I will be playing everyone.

yeah thinking about the clerik aswell after seeing this poll, community is gonna be short on healers by the looks of it.
  • liamtoddliamtodd Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Im kinda disappointed in the 4e classes... I want an Archer Theif.
  • lordpariahdarklordpariahdark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Gonna check out the cleric (why is there a k in the vote at the end?) and the rogue. I heard the cleric is very different from what you expect, something called Laser cleric or whatnot.
    edited March 2013
    Gonna check out the cleric (why is there a k in the vote at the end?) and the rogue. I heard the cleric is very different from what you expect, something called Laser cleric or whatnot.

the k is a type-o. normal for danes -.-
  • elminbanelminban Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Amerika! Das is super yeah?
    2.jpg
  • therealtaltherealtal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I voted for Ranger, but they won't be in at release. And archery ranger only. None of the that dual weapon hallapaloo, thanks.

Beyond that, I plan to play all five classes that the game will launch with, they all look fun.
    Probably start with a half-elf cleric though. But I'll see it when I'll sit at the char gen screen, so who knows.
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm going Trickster Rogue for my main. But I'm an alt-oholic, so I'll be running around with everything else too. ;)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • ladydwarfladydwarf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Strongly leaning towards Trickster Rogue, though I won't know for sure until I've had a chance to try everything in the beta. The playstyle of another class might end up appealing to me more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Learn more about this heretical halfling on the Neverwinter Hall of Records or Neverwinter Roleplayers
  • quickthornquickthorn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I suspect it will be Devoted Cleric if Ranger isn't in the game at launch, and Ranger otherwise. But I'll have a clearer idea once I try out a few characters in the beta weekend.
    edited March 2013
    well it's quite fun to see just how balanced the voting is. the ranger aside, it's almost equal devided. that's very cool. wish it was the same for the race selection:P
  • keirkinkeirkin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I am waiting for release to make up my mind.
  • mistressjjmistressjj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    What I want to play is a sorcerous. I hope they make that class available.
  • kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Great weapon fighter :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • venomdemmevenomdemme Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited March 2013
    I was thinking of a great weapon fighter but after playing it. I am sadly not sure. It like the only class I really cared for and it is garbage.
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited March 2013
    I'm really looking forward to the Warlock. Usually in MMOs, I play Cleric then Tank, and while those are both really fun to play in this game, I really liked the Control Wizard as well.

So I guess I just don't know. I'll probably play Wizard for the remainder of Closed Beta, then Guardian Fighter during Open Beta, while lots of things are still subject to change, then Cleric at launch. If the Scourge Warlock hits at some point, I'll probably be rolling one as soon as I can.