test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hey there, everyone

thatdamnavatarthatdamnavatar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Just stopping in to say hello. On a side note, I've got the Hero of the North pack, but the title doesn't seem to be showing up for some reason even though I entered my key a few days ago. Any ideas on how I can put it up?
Post edited by thatdamnavatar on

Comments

• maestro973maestro973 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Welcome to the forums! This is a common thing so no worries. You can get it by clicking on "User CP" and then the Permission Groups button. You should see a radio button that will allow you to select the Hero of the North title.

If the permission groups isn't showing, log out and log back in.
  • ulfghuldulfghuld Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 45
    edited March 2013
    Welcome to the forums and welcome fellow Hero of the North!
    Ulfghuld Bonebreaker - "The only good orc is a dead orc!"
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hi and Welcome to Neverwinter,

Here is some info for ya
    I recommend reading the Neverwinter Extended FAQ if you havent already.
    The Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter can help with guild shopping.

Also I invite you to have a look at my guild,if you like it feel free to join.(I leave a link in my signature)

See you around the forums and at BW2
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thatdamnavatarthatdamnavatar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks, guys! I think it worked? I'm taking a look at those links now, Deathssickle. Thanks!
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks, guys! I think it worked? I'm taking a look at those links now, Deathssickle. Thanks!

sorry I dont quite want to repeat your name much.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azhikazhik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks Maestro, had the same question :)
  • xbattleheartxxbattleheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited March 2013
    Welcome! Good to see your post, and a very interesting name :D - Looking forward to this weekend's 2nd beta - Hope to see ya there!
    Into the Heart of Battle I go - blade sharp and purpose clear...
  • bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    well met!!!! saluting you with a yuengling fine sir! or mama can't really see to goo.d
  • ethoirethoir Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I've been looking for it too. I've logged out, logged back in, and I cannot find any option in my CP to change my title.

I was able to get into BW2 by being a STO lifetime subscriber, so I was able to poke and prod the game for all of two days and I found I could get access to the "Hero of the North" title in-game, but not here.

Am I to assume I only get title options like this if I burn two hundred bucks?
  • meathooks333meathooks333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Umm... yeah that's kind of the point of the title, Ethoir.

But if you view it as burning 200 bucks then it's really not worth it. You're paying for the other stuff as well not just the title on the forums that literally no one cares about.
    8131251489_ec88a8c016.jpg
  • elguirielguiri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Sup mate hope you enjoy the community!
    All your daily MMORPG news in Spanish: www.zonammorpg.com
  • dameon211dameon211 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Welcome! Hope to see you ingame :D
  • govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hail and well met brave adventurer and welcome to the Neverwinter forum!

If in your journey you seek a guild to aid you on your way, then I would suggest you make your way to the that notice board over there and look at the Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter as I'm sure you will find something that will take your fancy, but I see DeathsSickle is on job. All the best.

Regards,

Gov