test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hi everyone

vinouddvinoudd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hello all

I am from Luxembourg, and I am happy to join the community and start discover the game through the Beta week-end and youtube stream. I am a long-time fan of RPG (from Eye of the Beholder a long long time ago, through Baldur's Gate, Planescape Tormet or Icewind Dale, to most recent ElderScrolls, Dragon Age or The Witcher). Beyond that, I discovered Dungeons & Dragons for the 2nd edition of AD&D, and had the pleasure to play/master a lot of nice adventures especially in the Dragonlance setup (that's why the Foundry is quite an attracting part of the game too for me).

I wish you the best for 2013, and don't forget : have fun when you play (and live too) !
Post edited by vinoudd on

Comments

• aerokasaerokas Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Evening,

I'm new to the forum as well. Though I've been excited about this game for awhile and have been looking forward to playing it. I've been playing RPG's since the 80's. From dice to online. And reading Forgotten Realms books just as long. As a lover of fighters I'm excited about NW due to the way it looks and feels for tanking. But, I'm not thrilled about how it looks via a right handed tank keeping her/his weapon on their right hip. If it was in a scabbard how would they draw it? Not sure if I'll be able to stand looking at something so minor of a detail, yet annoying for so many hours of play. Might have to go with another class. Really hope Rangers make a day view quickly after launch.
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hi Vinoudd Welcome to Neverwinter, I think lots of us will love the foundry

Here is some info for you
    I recommend reading the Neverwinter Extended FAQ if you havent already.
    The Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter can help with guild shopping.

Also I invite you to have a look at my guild Hardcore Christian Gamers. We are family friendly. If you like it feel free to join.(I leave a link in my signature)

See you on the forums and in BW2
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]