test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

anyone here?

krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
edited March 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Anyone here now?
I feel like I am the only one on the forum. They sent out some alpha invites earlier to some people and I didn't get one. :( I missed the first beta weekend. I'm gonna try the game out next weekend. Anyone else looking forward to beta weekend to try the game out for the first time?
Post edited by krubar on

Comments

• Options
    conanoczeconanocze Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It is just your imagination mate! :) I would really looking forward to next beta weekend, but i'm not guardian nor hero, so i won't get in :( So i hope you will enjoy your time! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rathurarathura Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    People spend most of their time reading through the posts, sometimes replying. Forums aren't exactly known for feeling like you're in a crowd. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rathurarathura Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Perhaps a "how many people are viewing this threat" option would be a nice thing to have though.
    edit: How do you delete posts... lol. Apparently you can't?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Im on most of the time, but today my brother had a play he is in, it is the last day so I went to the first showing of it. Its just a small local play but I think that he liked me coming, either that or he couldnt care less
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ichbinichbin Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 166 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2013
    I check in alot, mostly just to troll Cryptic.
  • Options
    vamperovampero Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm always here. I just pick things that gets my dander up to reply or lest me about Neverwinter.

/lest/
    Conjunction
    With the intention of preventing (something undesirable); to avoid the risk of.
    (after a clause indicating fear) Because of the possibility of something undesirable happening; in case.
  • Options
    aguemortaguemort Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I usually check in several times a day as well... it's really tough to find interesting threads though considering the game isn't live... reading the same old threads complaining about this or that or speculation threads just kinda gets old after a while...
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    been on, just to drunk to talk... now that me seeing doubles can chat a bit... well met! okkkk ahhh time for me beers..
  • Options
    babylonbabylon Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    bobcat1313 wrote: »
    been on, just to drunk to talk... now that me seeing doubles can chat a bit... well met! okkkk ahhh time for me beers..

Ooooh drunkpost! :o Quoted for posterity.
    THIS IS CLERIC AGGRO IN BW3
  • Options
    cychoticalcychotical Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 43
    edited March 2013
    aguemort wrote: »
    I usually check in several times a day as well... it's really tough to find interesting threads though considering the game isn't live... reading the same old threads complaining about this or that or speculation threads just kinda gets old after a while...

Yeah I'm having that issue too