test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Saying Hello

shadowsix6shadowsix6 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Greetings from the deserts of northeast Africa! I just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. I'm ShadowSix and I'm on active duty with the US Navy (hence the current location). I'm am MMO vet having played other titles like Age of Conan, WoW, Rift, and a few others. I'm also a longtime fan of D&D. I played last beta weekend, and love the game! I'm really looking forward to launch. I hope to see you all next beta weekend, in the meantime, Happy Hunting and Merry Murdering!
Post edited by shadowsix6 on

Comments

• quetumquetum Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Greetings Shadowsix6. Hope I see you after the next beta weekend as well!! ;)
  • shadowsix6shadowsix6 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Greetings and thank you! See you in game!
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Welcome sir, and thank you for your service, Id recommend you join Tyrs Paladium, as they have many vets and military peoples, but currently they arent recruiting(Although you can still apply and I bet you could get in)

Anyway, I have some info for you
    I recommend reading the Neverwinter Extended FAQ if you havent already.
    The Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter can help with guild shopping.

Also feel free to look at my guild and join if you would like. I leave a nice little link to it in my signature.

Again I am thankful for the work you do that keeps my friends and family safe.

I hope to see you around the forums and at Beta
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xbattleheartxxbattleheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited March 2013
    Welcome friend - I look forward to seeing you in-game!
    Into the Heart of Battle I go - blade sharp and purpose clear...