test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greetings from Utah!

zedikiahzedikiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Salutations!

So let me start off by saying how much I am looking forward to Neverwinter. I played in the first beta weekend and reported the bugs I saw, gave my feedback and overall just enjoyed my time. Suffice it to say, I'm already preparing for the next weekend. (Getting Time off work, telling my friends I'm going to be AWOL from Thursday night until Sunday, and basically acting as a backwards marketing company, cause you know I'm paying them to let me advertise their game.)

I'm a longtime MMO player. I can still vividly remember when my brother brought home Everquest: The ruins of Kunark. We spent all night installing and downloading. 56kbps anyone? :D When we first started up and I was able to take my first steps into an online world my young mind took hold and embraced it. I have since played almost every MMO out there, most from beta to those really long evenings where you spend 12 hours straight fighting some crazy creation or another.

I have been enraptured by the video game community and would like to call myself a video game connoisseur. I think I currently own 153 games on my virtual database and something like 73 in my small console collection. I love to devour and discuss the pro's and con's of the games I've got. I always give my own small reviews to friends about games and like to think I'm instrumental in the purchase of several thousand dollars of gaming gold from those around me.

So, now that I've gone on about myself lets move onto why I wanted to do this thread.

I love people. The best part about the gaming community is our fellow gamers! True, sometimes they can be ignorant, uncaring, spasmodic children. I would like to say, on the whole, most of us are fairly decent humans. That being said, I rarely meet up with those who play these games. Granted, I've got my friends and we usually stick together but I always like to find those in my same state that love to play. So, my fellow Utahn's. Nice to meet you.

M'name's Scott.
Lets Play. :)
Post edited by zedikiah on

Comments

• kadlenakadlena Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298
    edited February 2013
    /10characters
  • zedikiahzedikiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thanks Kadlena!

I realized I left off a few important details, so thanks for reminding me!

I'm currently in Woods Cross, but looking to be moving shortly.

Also: I've been playing D&D since seventh grade. I'm usually fairly cloistered about it. (Some girls that I've dated I usually don't divulge that small bit of information until.. er.. many months have passed. ;) )

My DM grew up, everyone started getting married and moving away and the way we coped was to start an E-mail campaign. We started a Google doc and just take "turns" with my DM friend handling all the writing and NPC's. It's pretty rad, and takes the imagination aspect to a whole new level. It's like playing chess via mail, except we kill things. I think we've been playing D&D for about ten years now. I'm currently convincing my DM that he will get this game, and use it to give me foundry quests. You're all welcome btw. :)
  • xbattleheartxxbattleheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited February 2013
    Welcome to the forums - I look forward to crossing paths with you in-game!
    Into the Heart of Battle I go - blade sharp and purpose clear...
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey Welcome to the forums, Interesting way to play DnD, what editions is it?

Anyway here is some info
    I recommend reading theNeverwinter Extended FAQ if you havent already.
    The Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter can help with guild shopping.

Also I invite you to have a look at my guild,if you like it feel free to join.(I leave a link in my signature

See you around the forums and in BW2
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]