test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Cracked" facial textures?

chaoticgoth1431chaoticgoth1431 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Thus far I am enjoying Neverwinter a great deal and can't wait to see how it develops. However I have unfortunately ran into a problem while making a half-elf male: his eyebrows are only partially visible and the textures on his face are jarringly ragged. I am using a Windows 7 desktop, AMD Phenom II X6 1065T Processor with an ATI Radeon 4250 HD graphics card.

Help me, fellow adventurers, you're my only hope!
Endure. In enduring, grow strong - Dak'kon the Pariah, Planescape: Torment

So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself. - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Post edited by chaoticgoth1431 on

Comments

• Options
    walkerwalker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ok the thing I have to ask is.... are you playing right now or are you asking this from the last beta weekend?

now I know the alpha servers are up as I can see messages about what shard to play on but most of us are restricted to playing only on certain weekends
  • Options
    chaoticgoth1431chaoticgoth1431 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Playing right now :D
    Endure. In enduring, grow strong - Dak'kon the Pariah, Planescape: Torment

So it is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss. If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose. If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself. - Sun Tzu, The Art of War
  • Options
    saberhagen1saberhagen1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    For a minute there i thought i was getting an early bday present. =(
    Banner of the Light Member
  • Options
    tinbender02tinbender02 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 209 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Might have better luck in the alpha forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sniffs* Me want ranger