test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

An introduction of mediocre proportions

mrjasmrjas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hey guys.

My name is James. I'm in my mid-30's, and I like to play video games. I'll just wait a minute and let that set in.

Got it? Pretty groundbreaking stuff I know.

Anyways, Just thought I'd say hello, as I'd like to get involved in the forums here, and in the game when I get access. I have the PCGamer code, so I'll be in eventually. I play exclusively with my wife, who is also in her mid 30's. We never play without each other, but you might catch one of us on browsing the market or cleaning up inventory or other random time-killing endeavors.

Were looking for a good guild to start up with, and I'm as currently perusing the Guild Recruitment threads.

Look forward to seeing everyone in game.
Post edited by mrjas on

Comments

• Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Welcome,

I recommend reading the
    Neverwinter Extended FAQ if you havent already.
    The Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter can help with guild shopping.
    Also I invite you to have a look at my guild,if you like it feel free to join.(I leave a link in my signature)

Hope to see you round the forums and in-game
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mrjasmrjas Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Feelin' the love. One copy and paste reply. I am one popular son of a gun.

My wife and I also play DDO, on the Cannith server. We've also been trying to get into playing pathfinder, but we live in a small town in louisiana, so its hard to find others to play with.

Thanks for the welcome, Death.
  • Options
    getcarter88getcarter88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    mrjas wrote: »
    Hey guys.

My name is James. I'm in my mid-30's, and I like to play video games. I'll just wait a minute and let that set in.

Got it? Pretty groundbreaking stuff I know.

Anyways, Just thought I'd say hello, as I'd like to get involved in the forums here, and in the game when I get access. I have the PCGamer code, so I'll be in eventually. I play exclusively with my wife, who is also in her mid 30's. We never play without each other, but you might catch one of us on browsing the market or cleaning up inventory or other random time-killing endeavors.

Were looking for a good guild to start up with, and I'm as currently perusing the Guild Recruitment threads.

Look forward to seeing everyone in game.

hi James,
    welcome from anotha mid 30s gamer - hope U & UR wife av fun in Neverwinter
    clare