test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greetings from Xavgretor Battleheart

xbattleheartxxbattleheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
edited February 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Dropping a quick introduction to everyone. I’m new to the game (obviously the MMO version), as well as to Neverwinter itself. I have extensive PnP experience dating back to the early 80’s in my pre-teen years, all the way up to version 3.5 (Eberron Setting). I have always loved the Forgotten Realms setting, and I’m very excited to take part in the game.

I’ve played DDO for a few years now, and am looking forward to a fresh and new way to experience a Dungeons & Dragons themed game. The Foundry is something I am very excited about, and will try to involve myself in the creation of some wonderful content for others to enjoy. I haven’t started the quest to seek out a guild yet; I’ll search through the forums and do some exploring.

I look forward to seeing everyone in-game, and I can’t wait to get started!

~ XB
Into the Heart of Battle I go - blade sharp and purpose clear...
Post edited by xbattleheartx on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Welcome,

I recommend reading the Neverwinter Extended FAQ if you havent already.
    The Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter can help with guild shopping.
    Also I invite you to have a look at my guild,if you like it feel free to join.(I leave a link in my signature)

Hope to see you round the forums and in-game
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Welcome :)
    Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
  • xbattleheartxxbattleheartx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited February 2013
    Thank you both for the welcome. Looks like I need to work on a cool signature graphic, I feel so out of place ;)
    Into the Heart of Battle I go - blade sharp and purpose clear...
  • jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Welcome to Neverwinter!
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • karischkarisch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Well met kind sir :D
    Sarcastic Malevolence
    Recruitment is CLOSED!!