test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crunch Time....

thesquezthesquez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in News & Announcements
Another late night at the office. Making sure NW is great for ya'll...my Pup doesn't seem to have the endurance that I do... Also maybe because she isn't drinking a big ole coffee either.

https://twitter.com/TheSquez/status/304430701787353089/photo/1

Gonna start posting more random pics of the studio if you want to check um out Follow me on twitter @TheSquez.

xoxo

TheSquez
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by thesquez on

Comments

• Options
    thrynsystthrynsyst Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Good job in blurring the whiteboard so as to make it a tad difficult to see exactly *what* it is you're currently working on :p...

As to the pup, well I guess we can say that is a case of "let sleeping dogs lie..."
  • Options
    thehttheht Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited February 2013
    Launch Punchlist - FX is about all I can make out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    harekazeharekaze Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Your puppy looks like she could use a hammock.
  • Options
    seashell9seashell9 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Is that a Shiba Inu?
    Love those dogs, hope it helps to keep the crunch from the crunch time!
  • Options
    kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    theht wrote: »
    Launch Punchlist - FX is about all I can make out.

Looks like Powerlist to me but not sure. hehe
  • Options
    ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Keep up the hard work. :)
    Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
  • Options
    shiaikashiaika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    thesquez wrote: »
    Another late night at the office. Making sure NW is great for ya'll...my Pup doesn't seem to have the endurance that I do... Also maybe because she isn't drinking a big ole coffee either.
    He is just thinking.:D
  • Options
    viaxusviaxus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 66
    edited February 2013
    Says "Launch Powerlist FX". You teasing us?! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    them1sterturtlethem1sterturtle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just remember it is a marathon and not a sprint! We need you and the team to keep churning out that D&D goodness (especially classes _ I am looking at you Bow/TWF Ranger) in the future. Huzzah!
  • Options
    vamperovampero Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I love to sleep too !
  • Options
    vernedndvernednd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 215 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Hope you guys have your office ergonomically set to reduce stress and fatigue! It goes a long way towards improving job satisfaction, reducing job strain, and overall quality of life!

Look forward to enjoying the fruits of your (and you's guys) labors!

Cheers!
    Fighter.jpg
  • Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ya know, maybe your pouch aint realy sleeping. He could be useing Psyonics to telepathicly comunicate to one of us out here what is on that white board.
  • Options
    gilbeggerbgilbeggerb Member Posts: 40
    edited February 2013
    ghosty2a wrote: »
    Ya know, maybe your pouch aint realy sleeping. He could be useing Psyonics to telepathicly comunicate to one of us out here what is on that white board.
    They've found us out, Roxy! Flee!
    You may have a seizure if you follow that link.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit for image to Shiaika. I just stole it!
  • Options
    ainilome1ainilome1 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Pete's coffee is the best. +1 for taste
    ainisig.png
    -= Dark Star Syndicate - Heavy RP, Dark Themes =-
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
    Administrator of Neverwinter Roleplayers Fansite. Join us!