test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Astral Diamond issues

mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
edited December 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I created a character and withdrew my Astral Diamonds (which we (I) thought were account wide) so I deleted my character because i didnt like it. So i created anew character and found that my astral diamonds were not there. When I went to delete the character with the diamonds it did not prompt me to put my diamonds back or whatever (found this out way later from a mod). So now for the rest of beta i'm sitting with no astral diamonds except the ones i get from the invocation thing (around 1500 and gets lower each time) and i have not even had a chance to spend a single astral diamond of my 125,000. Please fix this and at least have a prompt because if this happens in open beta or launch ever, you will have a lot of unhappy customers.

P.S. I was assured that character wipes will be preformed before open beta and that we will get everything we got and used in our founders packs.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    riaxxisriaxxis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yeah did the same, it's a good thing it gets refunded after the wipes, but yeah. Should put a warning when you withdraw...

But I should of known better the dilithium in STO works the same way.
  • Options
    kent10skent10s Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    how do u access the items you got when u purchased the hero founders addition ($199)
    "Drive it like u stole it"
  • Options
    blazemuffin69blazemuffin69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    you get most of those at launch, not during beta. only a specific set of items and founder benefits are being tested during beta.
  • Options
    bardbarianbardbarian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
  • Options
    jiloganjilogan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I bought the Guardian Pack in beta, was bored to death with the classes then and since just logged on every once in a while to see if the Ranger was out. I had completely forgotten about Astral Diamonds and deleted my characters to roll a Ranger. Guess what; at some time in the past I was either hacked or bored silly and seem to have withdrawn the diamonds. I contacted 'Support' and this is the result:

<<Do not repost ticket replies. Such is a violation of RoC. Thanks >>
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    1. Do not necro threads more than 30 days old.

2. Do not repost replies from Customer Service. Such is a violation of section V of Rules of Conduct.

On the grounds of both of the above, I'm closing this down.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.