test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter 2013 Trailer.

ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello Guys!

Finally I'm able to post on the forums and I have a few ideas of what threads I'm going to be posting! :)

Firstly, here is a trailer I made when I had some spare time and access to all the current videos & sony vegas. I'd love to hear your opinions on it! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVuug0Gw1OE

Regards,
Ash.
Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
PvE Enthusiast.
mbre6g.jpg
Post edited by ashrox10 on

Comments

• Options
    firesnakeariesfiresnakearies Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Nicely done. It's a well put-together trailer. I liked the music you chose, also.

I am a bit confused, however, as to why you'd put forth that much effort in editing all of that video and then upload it in awful-looking 480p.

Still, it was well made. Thanks for sharing!
  • Options
    ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Nicely done. It's a well put-together trailer. I liked the music you chose, also.

I am a bit confused, however, as to why you'd put forth that much effort in editing all of that video and then upload it in awful-looking 480p.

Still, it was well made. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers! :)

My render didn't come out as I planned so it's stuck at 480 :(
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
  • Options
    mylongforumnamemylongforumname Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I like it :)
  • Options
    daytonamaxdaytonamax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 196 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Very nice. I like the ending, the way it looks like the war isn't over with her barely escaping.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    daytonamax wrote: »
    Very nice. I like the ending, the way it looks like the war isn't over with her barely escaping.

I'm glad you liked it. Yeah, I wanted it to portray an idea that the war has only just begun. :)
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
  • Options
    spellwardenspellwarden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 357 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    this really has nothing to do with you vid, wich was nicley done. The music followed the action beutifully imho.

But she is supposed to be a rogue right? While the shadows is more of a magical ability, the trailer treats it like a teleport. Anyone reacted to this?
  • Options
    teknykkteknykk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A nice trailer. Not normally fond of fan-made ones, because the music often just feels out of place or unfitting entirely, but I got chills in my spine when watching and listening, and if I get chills while listening to that kind of music it means it's a good thing...but again, a shame on the format, the 480p partially ruined it...but it's a start.
    this really has nothing to do with you vid, wich was nicley done. The music followed the action beutifully imho.

But she is supposed to be a rogue right? While the shadows is more of a magical ability, the trailer treats it like a teleport. Anyone reacted to this?

It pretty much is teleport-like in-game. A number of the rogue moves act like teleportation abilities when jumping into the shadows and out again...though I've yet to see one ability that can jump you half a battlefield away, but we've only seen up to level 30 and only one paragon, so we don't quite know yet.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    this really has nothing to do with you vid, wich was nicley done.
    teknykk wrote: »
    A nice trailer. Not normally fond of fan-made ones, because the music often just feels out of place or unfitting entirely, but I got chills in my spine when watching and listening, and if I get chills while listening to that kind of music it means it's a good thing...but again, a shame on the format, the 480p partially ruined it...but it's a start.

I'm glad you both liked it, sorry about the quality. :(
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
  • Options
    kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I only have one complaint. hehe it needs more Dwarf so Dwarf it up :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    kerlaa wrote: »
    I only have one complaint. hehe it needs more Dwarf so Dwarf it up :)

There wasn't anymore dwarf footage on the websites :( THEY HATE DWARVES!
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
  • Options
    kerlaakerlaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ashrox10 wrote: »
    There wasn't anymore dwarf footage on the websites :( THEY HATE DWARVES!

By Moradin beard, we will have to change their minds then. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    kerlaa wrote: »
    By Moradin beard, we will have to change their minds then. :)

We must find more Dwarves! :)
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg