test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greatweapon Fighter in next beta weekend?

gatorflashgatorflash Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
edited March 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Has anyone heard if the GWF will be in the second or third beta weekend or will they wait for launch. I havent heard anything other than that it will be there in launch. Just wondering if anyone heard any earlier...
Post edited by gatorflash on

Comments

• kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Didnt hear anything about them. From what i have seen from the loot, they wear scale mail and that they can use a truck load of different weapons that are 2 handed...
  • gatorflashgatorflash Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What other weapons have you seen?
  • bluesteel8bluesteel8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    For the love of god, please be in the next Beta /on knees.. Please Please.... This is my main choice!
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
    The Older Gamers (25+) - Never too old to play games
  • gatorflashgatorflash Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    haha mine too. I hadnt even looked at the forums before i bought the hero of the north package. I might not have if I had known the GWF wasnt in the first beta weekend. Really looking forward to trying it out.
  • terrabytexterrabytex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    GWF brothers i feel your main. This will be also my main class
  • iamzelpexiamzelpex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I hope so!! :D
  • zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    I do not see why they would add in the control wizard and GWF for the german beta weekend and leave 1 of thsoe 2 classes out for the american weekend.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • firesnakeariesfiresnakearies Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    They won't be in beta weekend 2. But I imagine they will be in the third beta weekend.

I think they want to funnel everyone into playing and giving feedback on the Control Wizard this next beta weekend. I heard they re-worked the class and made some changes to it recently, which is probably why it wasn't available in the first beta weekend.
  • cerek2cerek2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 62
    edited February 2013
    Sucks having to wait. Although I suppose if the 3rd beta weekend is simply the following weekend after the 2nd, not too bad really.
  • kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    They won't be in beta weekend 2. But I imagine they will be in the third beta weekend.

I think they want to funnel everyone into playing and giving feedback on the Control Wizard this next beta weekend. I heard they re-worked the class and made some changes to it recently, which is probably why it wasn't available in the first beta weekend.

Where did they say that? I just watched the french stream from perfect world EU and he says they probably will be available for the next 2 betas.
  • venomdemmevenomdemme Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited March 2013
    I am preatty pissed off that the GWF is not in. They have better have a good excuse for not letting you play all 5 classes. This pisses me off. The who reason I bot into the beta was to test the GWF. Now I can not do that. I already know the CW is going to be an op class. Stuns/roots/snares. I bet it will ever have cripple effects.

Cripple being an bleed that deals damage base on how far you travel.
  • comicaldemoncomicaldemon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited March 2013
    The GWF is bound to be in the 3rd beta test. The second one is focusing on the Control Wizard. But hey, they might also surprise us, you never know with these guys! Just have to wait and find out! :D
    2lwvski.png
    "Cry 'Havoc', and let slip the dogs of war" - Julius Caesar
  • foolishlobsterfoolishlobster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Seeing as how the GWF will be playable at PAX East (which is the same weekend as the third closed beta), we can probably expect it to be playable for the third beta. As firesnakearies said, they probably want a lot of people testing the Control Wizard rather than splitting the testers into 2 newly released classes. But hey we're still a few days away from the beta and they haven't released any specifics yet so who knows (except the devs of course).
    edited March 2013
    Yet presenters from PWE said that both should be playable during those two last beta weekends.

I was away for a few days, where did they say that they were not playable for the weekend?
  • somthgelsesomthgelse Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 47
    edited March 2013
    I got an invitation letter saying "four classes, seven races, and a level cap of 40" They didn't specify which ones. Hmm, level cap of 40? Maybe if I stay up all day and night.... Anyway would be a disappointment if they didn't do this class the second weekend after they posted that video and got everyone all interested. I was looking forward to some heavy destruction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When the going gets tough, the tough get a trusty longsword and get to work!