test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

<ePeen> a professional approach to gaming, is recruiting

syphadeoussyphadeous Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
Epeen-orange_logo.png

Guild Name: ePeen
Voice Communication: Ventrilo
Recruitment Status: Seeking quality players with an endgame focus. Our recruitment process is selective and based upon the needs of the guild. Please review the recruitment section below for additional information.

Mission Statement

ePeen will join the ranks of the most competitive guilds in NeverWinter; our goal is to clear all end-game content, dominate the Player vs. Player environment, and control the server economy. This will be accomplished while maintaining an extremely lean and active roster of players dedicated to exceeding the gaming standards of the NeverWinter community.

Introduction

First, we’d like to thank those community members that take the time to read our post. We know it can become tedious as you navigate through the ridiculous amounts of Guild recruitment posts so we appreciate the time taken to review ours.

ePeen's roots stretch back nearly a decade with a rich history in multiple MMORPG, FPS, and RPG style games. To name a few we have excelled in Ultima Online, The Everquest Series, Star Wars Galaxies, City of Heroes and City of Villains, Eve Online, World of Warcraft, LoTRO, Age of Conan, Warhammer, Aion, Global Agenda, Star Wars the Old Republic, and Tera. We have excelled on all our respected servers in these games with a focus on both PvP and raiding.

One example of our dedication to gaming excellence in ePeen, as a gaming organization, experimented with an MMORPG/FPS hybrid titled Global Agenda. This game attempted to fuse the dynamics of both the MMORPG and FPS on a single server environment. We dominated this game fairly quickly building an Alliance that won the first season of Global Agenda. Our nearest competitors, to use an overused expression, were months behind. We were featured in a few of the more popular MMORPG news sites; I've provided links to those articles below.

MMORPG.com: MMORPG Global Agenda - http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/339/view/news/page/1/read/16586/Global-Agenda-I-Alliance-Achieves-First-Zone-Conquest.html
Massively.com: Massively Global Agenda - http://massively.joystiq.com/2010/03/29/i-alliance-becomes-first-to-fully-win-a-global-agenda-zone/
TenTonHammer: Ten Ton Hammer Global Agenda - http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/82824

It is important to note that we’re certainly not a crew of RKZORRS PWNZOORS kids despite what our organization's name may suggest. The vast majorities of us are in our 20s to early 30s and approach the game in a professional manner. If you were to tag a motion pictures rating on our ventrilo conversation it would most certainly be an “R” rating. However, our ventrilo isn’t riddled with senseless bigotry but more in line with the common locker room conversation.

We do embody the “hardcore” style of game play where the majority of ePeen members play 20+ hours a week. We understand that play time doesn't necessarily equate to skill but much like a physical sport, players that practice often will more than likely develop into better players. Some, when they hear this, often shout out with the “get a life” statements; I should mention that the vast majority of ePeen members have families, wives, girlfriends and real life responsibilities. This is our hobby and we’ve chosen to be competitive at that hobby.

Organizational Structure

We maintain a streamlined rank structure in order to minimize confusion and maximize efficiency. Explanations of ranks and their responsibilities are listed below.

Guild Leader

The decision maker. Ultimately responsible for the success and image of the Guild. The Guild Leader is also responsible for establishing a rank structure, providing a Guild focus, and fostering an environment conducive to the play style of today’s competitive gamers.

Officer

The ePeen Officer manages Guild events and/or raids. Officers are often responsible for resource management i.e. facilitating the Guild’s gathering needs. The Officer is responsible for compiling and disseminating intelligence information. Designated Officers may act as liaisons to other "friendly" gaming organizations.

Franchise Player

The Franchise Player is a senior member of the ePeen family. The Franchise Player is responsible for ensuring the image and standards of the Guild are maintained. The Franchise Player is the primary rank group dedicated to the integration of new ePeen members ensuring these players have every opportunity to successfully “plug into” the ePeen dynamic. Franchise Players often assist Officers in the execution of their duties.

Responsible for their actions and the actions of members around them. Expected to participate, help other members of ePeen, and offer advice if you know something that may help enhance them in-game. Expected to project a positive image of ePeen.

Recruit

New additions to our ePeen. Expected to project a positive image of the team. Expected to attend scheduled PvP and raids.

Recruitment

The Process:

1. Go to ePeenery.com
2. Register for a forum account.
3. Submit a quality (seriously....quality) application here.
4. Check your personal messages frequently on the forums to see if you have been approved for a ventrilo interview.

Additional recruiting notes

I apologize in advance if some of the information below is redundant.

- Must be able to submit a quality application, be intelligent and able to construct sentences. This is going to be our first impression of you, make it count. If you take your time and construct a quality application, expect a quick response.

- Must use Ventrilo....with a headset! Mic/speaker combos sound great from where you're sitting but it murders a vent channel and the feedback makes it miserable for everyone else trying to play. If you make it to the interview process please have a headset that you plan to use while being on ventrilo. Also when you are in game please be on ventrilo. We don’t care if you sit by yourself or in the afk channel just don’t make us type to you in game if we need to chat for whatever reason.

- Most important of all is your ability to plug into the ePeen dynamic. We understand that on the internet everyone is awesome at video games, but we seek true team players here. If at anytime a player becomes more awesome than the team that player usually finds themselves cut.

There are other requirements that you can check out on our site. Those interested can apply at ePeenery.com

Class Needs:

Control Wizard: High

Devote Cleric: High

Great Weapon Fighter :High

Guardian Fighter: High

Trickster Rogue: High
Post edited by syphadeous on

Comments

• thepoisonsvodkathepoisonsvodka Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I commend you on your well written post (A rarity in even the brightest areas of the internet) however I did have a few minor questions for you if you don't mind. I noticed that you currently have a high demand for all classes except for the Wizard. Is your organization not seeking Wizards or was that a minor oversight? How many people are you looking to add to your roster given that at launch the highest content requires a mere 5 members? Seeing as that you require a moderate level of activity during a trial membership period and yet the game will not be released until at best late March, how will your organization look upon new members who apply but keep a relatively low profile prior to the game's release? I would like to thank you in advance for your time and look forward to hearing from you shortly.
  • syphadeoussyphadeous Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes sorry I forgot to add the wizard. On the recruitment end we are always looking for good players. I like to keep a roster under 30 people so as far as how many I pick up will really be determined by how many of our long time members decide to try the game. Also we have no issues with laying low until the game is released. That is exactly what most of us are doing now as well. We are just messing around in random F2P games waiting for a major launch.

Thanks for taking the time to read the info on the guild.
  • g0t0hellg0t0hell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    What is the timezone that your guild members do come from mainly ? Is it more european timezones or american/canada ones ?
  • slzslz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    g0t0hell wrote: »
    What is the timezone that your guild members do come from mainly ? Is it more european timezones or american/canada ones ?

Hi, it's mostly canadian and american timezones.
  • syphadeoussyphadeous Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    g0t0hell wrote: »

Ya the majority of our activities are based on CST to include most NA players.
  • g0t0hellg0t0hell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    aww :( too bad
  • slzslz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Can't wait for the next beta weekend.
  • deathvidsdeathvids Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 80
    edited April 2013
    You guys still plan on playing Neverwinter?
    De2s6JN