test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter roleplay community

arundooarundoo Member Posts: 25 Arc User
Good day,

Sorry for the intrusion but we would like to let you know there is a Neverwinter roleplay community.
You can find us @ www.NW-RP.com

Feel free to visit us and showcase your roleplay guild on our forums or join the Neverwinter discussions.

Thanks !
Neverwinter Roleplay community: http://www.NW-RP.com
Post edited by arundoo on

Comments

• Options
    devilman0xdevilman0x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I Had figured there would be a site for Neverwinter linked there, several mmos I play and am expecting to play in the future have set up nice RP communities via Enjin, thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Your welcome, we hope to welcome anyone who's interested in roleplaying in Neverwinter. We are curious what kind of guild ideas there are out there and what kind of characters people will play in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    rackhamgreg74rackhamgreg74 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 105 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Ah cool! I was wondering when someone would set one up. Guild Wars 2 has the incredibly popular gw2roleplayers.com, so here's hoping this will be just as popular (or more!).

Thanks to you, sir.
    rackham_dane_stag_zps4f4c6695.jpg
  • Options
    ridrithxridrithx Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm so glad to see this here! I look forward to being a part of the roleplaying community once the game is released.
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Bob confused! Bob walk into Web?!

(*Just...just don't even try to understand Bob...*)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Happy that we are appreciated :)

We are also looking for some help managing the community feel free to drop a note if you are interested in one of the following positions.

- Admins
    - Moderators (News and Forums)
    - Writers / Newsposter
  • Options
    atalantamatalantam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for the PM Arundoo :) I will check out the website tonight at home.
    Home of the Amazons - Play a female character?
    Server: Mindflayer
    [EST 2008. A themed community of gamers & roleplayers]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rohk007rohk007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    this is awesome, our guild will be a roleplay guild and good seeing community of roleplayers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    aguemortaguemort Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Make thy way over to the Neverwinter Roleplaying Community! Join us for tales of adventure and perhaps a tall tankard of meade.
  • Options
    ainilome1ainilome1 Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Come join us!
    ainisig.png
    -= Dark Star Syndicate - Heavy RP, Dark Themes =-
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
    Administrator of Neverwinter Roleplayers Fansite. Join us!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    The first mumble meeting for guildleaders and guilds will be held on the below date, feel free to join us :)

Sunday 17 March 2013 - @ 22:00 CET
    (weekend after the coming beta weekend) @ 22:00 CET which should allow the ones from the US to join aswell as it is morning/afternoon.
  • Options
    ryger5ryger5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    arundoo wrote: »
    The first mumble meeting for guildleaders and guilds will be held on the below date, feel free to join us :)

Sunday 17 March 2013 - @ 22:00 CET
    (weekend after the coming beta weekend) @ 22:00 CET which should allow the ones from the US to join aswell as it is morning/afternoon.

I don't have much else to say on this, just felt like highlighting it, because I believe some very valuable discussion will come out of it.

If you love RP, I encourage you to be there. Also please do register here:

NW-RP.com

It's early, I know, but this is a superb "down time" to discuss how we want the RP community to shape up. It's your community, not mine, not his, not yours, we own it together. It's been my humble experience that the more cohesive and cooperative an RP community is from the start, the better the community thrives overall.

I am certainly going to do all I can to play my part, not just me, but SHADOW as well. We'll help with events, we'll run our own events and do what we can to help the RP flourish.
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    SHADOW - A secret cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
    Check out SHADOW on YouTube!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    <meme removed per RoC>
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
  • Options
    goose1009goose1009 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I stopped in and said "Hello" already. Small community but i can definitely see alot of potential there. I'm really looking forward to getting to know some of the people over there!
    iCW4wKwOat1oO.png
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    goose1009 wrote: »
    I stopped in and said "Hello" already. Small community but i can definitely see alot of potential there. I'm really looking forward to getting to know some of the people over there!

Welcome Goose, we are indeed still small but ever growing :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Our first guild spotlight is up
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We recently held our first monthly Guild Leader meeting on mubble, we're gearing up for beta weekend 3, forum roleplay is to be had. If you're an RPer, please come by and say hello :)
    ainisig.png
    WebsiteRecruitmentVideo
  • Options
    ryger5ryger5 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ainilome1 wrote: »
    We recently held our first monthly Guild Leader meeting on mubble, we're gearing up for beta weekend 3, forum roleplay is to be had. If you're an RPer, please come by and say hello :)

The mumble meeting was most productive and cordial and my understanding is that we're going to have another one in April! I am really delighted with how well this site is coming together and my sincere thanks to the writers of stewards of the site for bringing it to us.

What site you say? Well this one of course...

http://nw-rp.com

Your one stop shop for all things RP in Neverwinter!
    BalarSig103B.jpg
    SHADOW - A secret cabal for those who thirst for wealth and power.
    Check out SHADOW on YouTube!
  • Options
    smythe66smythe66 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Heya.

For some reason, my Avast Antivirus is going crazy whenever I try and log into this site.

Is this still the place to visit for the NW Roleplay community?
  • Options
    alzariancrimsonalzariancrimson Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep, my Avast is detecting malware on the nw-rp site. Has it been compromised?
    Talk to the Puppet!
  • Options
    akhrua95akhrua95 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    i can't seem to connect, is the site down or something? no matter what i do i can't connect to the website.
  • Options
    boracksboracks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Looks like a dead site, possibly compromised according to the last post a month and a half ago. Pity.
  • Options
    unsungchampionunsungchampion Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    We are located at Neverwinter-rp.com actually.

I like to request an admin delete this thread as it is not relevant anymore.