test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why am I not allowed to play the Neverwinter beta?

geoqu2n2geoqu2n2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I bought the Hero of the North founder's pack, I downloaded the beta and everytime I try to log into the beta of Neverwinter, I keep getting a message that says, "You're not allowed to play right now." What happened? Please say it was a technical issue that won't let me play the beta. I'm feeling real cheated. If it was a trick, I'm not impressed. I didn't pay $199 for my founder's pack only to be stone walled after installing the beta to play. I don't want any trouble or trying to start drama. All I wanted to do is to play a dark elf character and enjoy the stuff that came with my founder's pack.
Post edited by geoqu2n2 on

Comments

• eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited February 2013
  • reburrebur Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The first weekemd is already over. Next beta weekend is March 8th.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor
    Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V PRO ATX LGA1155 Motherboard
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    OS SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hard Drive & Crucial 256GB SSD x 2
    Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-biit)
  • geoqu2n2geoqu2n2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    eldarth wrote: »
    Um, you did see that it says "beta weekend" right?

I didn't. Thank you for the info
  • geoqu2n2geoqu2n2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    rebur wrote: »
    The first weekemd is already over. Next beta weekend is March 8th.

Awesome! I can wait until then. thanks so much
  • schirmerkschirmerk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    March 8th at noon pacific time they will open the servers.
    edited February 2013
    schirmerk wrote: »
    March 8th at noon pacific time they will open the servers.

Cool! I'll be playing something else like Champions Onilne while I wait for the servers to open. Thanks
  • wylie01wylie01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited February 2013
    In the first beta you only got your Astral Diamonds and Title. No mounts, pets or races from the packs were in the beta. Hope the upcoming one does for beta testing
  • grimjoe32grimjoe32 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 93
    edited February 2013
    lets hope the Wizard is available this time
  • vampiregoatvampiregoat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    march 8th holy cow that sucks