test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Dungeon Crawlers

aguemortaguemort Member Posts: 28 Arc User
Things we focus on: PvE, PvP (for guild events), socialization, questing, builds. We strive to have members active daily, but we understand that RL comes first and can't always spend hours and hours online. PM Ague Mort or Calandra Daystar for more info. Any member of the guild with the rank of Adventurer and higher is able to extend invites to join our community, so no need to worry if Ague or Calandra isn't online at that time.

The Dungeon Crawlers is a guild of players that simply enjoy playing RPG games on any medium. We generally take our time through quests and dungeons making sure that we maximize our experience. No need to zerg all the way to level cap. Once you get there, you're stuck farming or roll a new toon.

We help out our fellow guildmates any way that we can, whether it's tossing a couple gold or helping them with upgrading their gear. We group and run things together whenever we can. Mainly for Dungeon Delves and Skirmishes, but for general quests as well. And we do PvP from time to time as well, just for SnG's.

Our main focus is on community. Like I said, we're all just a bunch of players that enjoy gaming. We are a mature guild that has no age restriction. If you are under the age of 18, we ask that you conduct yourself like an adult. We mostly do PvE, but we will hold guild PvP events just for fun.

The leadership currently consists of Ague Mort and Calandra Daystar as co-leaders and founders of The Dungeon Crawlers. We originally got our start in DDO, where we still maintain a chapter, but have recently started branching out into other MMO's as well. As time goes on, if any members are interested in becoming officers, there will be 5 initial officer slots available that
Ague Mort and Calandra Daystar will promote members to. After that, all officer promotions will be based upon a majority vote of the officers.

We are currently at 170 characters/150 unique players (as of the edit date of this post) and growing at a rate of about 3-5 new members each day. We're trying to get our numbers up so we can consistently have guild groups going on at all levels for Dungeon Delves, Skirmishes and eventually Raids. We are on the Beholder shard.
Post edited by aguemort on

Comments

• Options
    adomas2adomas2 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    hey your guild might interest me, i am on DDO too on orien server, on which server are your guild in ddo?
    I am a hardcore gamer, i can play many time so i need a guild with people who are staying more than 3 hours in game.
    Does the thedungeoncrawlers mean what it means?
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Sorry for the delay in my response. We're based on Ghallanda server in DDO. And yes, if what I think you mean by "mean what it means", then yes. We are a guild of crawlers. Exploration is a key factor to our community. xp per minute is something that we basically don't worry about all that much. we take our time questing and have fun doing it.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    *cough* bump *cough*
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Updated the recruiting message. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Still undecided about a guild? Then you should get your tail over to the Beholder shard and join the Dungeon Crawlers! Please stop over to our website too. :) Link's in my sig.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    *cough* *bump* cough*
  • Options
    atkynsatkyns Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Me gustaria unirme a su guild / i wanna join to ur guild :D

Im new in this game and I'm seeking companions for missions and enjoy the game
  • Options
    rawrmegatronrawrmegatron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello!

My IGN is Rain@rawrmegatron, and I was wondering if you use voice chat for all your runs? I particularly like using VC cause it makes the runs more fun. Thanks :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    atkyns wrote: »
    Me gustaria unirme a su guild / i wanna join to ur guild :D

Im new in this game and I'm seeking companions for missions and enjoy the game

Awesome! If you're on the Beholder shard, contact any of our members. You can do so by pressing "O" and search for us under the "Find a Guild" tab.

OR

head over to our website (in my sig) and fill out an application (3 fast questions) and make sure to include your character name. And I'll respond to your app quickly and with an invite in game quick as well.
    Hello!

My IGN is Rain@rawrmegatron, and I was wondering if you use voice chat for all your runs? I particularly like using VC cause it makes the runs more fun. Thanks :)

Yes. We do use voice chat. We use RaidCall. We have several channels set up: general guild chat, Dungeon Delves, and AFK if you choose to stay logged into the chat system.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Updated OP with current member count. 170 and growing every day!