test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Currently downloading(20%)

fluke27fluke27 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hello all. It's been a while since I betaed anything. I did closed beta testing for Asheron's Call and Planetside some years ago. I was in some other things that were called betas but they didn't seem like betas to me, so I don't list them. I must admit I have never had to purchase anything to get into a beta before, so I'll just wait and see how this all plays out. I'm hoping for a good experience. Download is now 44%; time for coffee. Good luck and have fun out there.

EDIT ( I read stuff) ;>)

You do NOT need to buy a "Founder's Pack" to be in closed beta, as they only get bonus items and (depending on the pack bought) possible priority testing and/or earlier launch dates.
Post edited by fluke27 on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Its Fine man Welcome,

I suggest if you havent, that you read the New User FAQ.
    Also the Directory of Founders Guilds of Neverwinter helps for guild shopping.
    I invite you to look at and if you like it join my guild, a link to which I keep in my signature.

Once again Welcome to Neverwinter

I hope to see you around the forums and in-game.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aragoharagoh Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Welcome to the community fluke27! This is a great community and people are really interested, feel like we are doing something special over here.

Hope to see you around on the forums more!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Credit: Syreian: Devient Art
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Welcome Fluke to Neverwinter!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]