test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Human racial.

kartofflenkartofflen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
edited February 2013 in PvE Discussion
From my perspective talent(feat) points have all ways been a big deal in MMO's. Anyone else think that humans being allowed 2 additional feat points would imbalance a few things? Being as the majority of the other races don't get anything nearly as good ie elves getting a flat 2% crit combined from both racials. Just a thought.
Post edited by kartofflen on

Comments

• Options
    dieselbob3dieselbob3 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    yeah but humans get 2 total bonus and the 2 points for feats isnt as unbalanced as you may think. If you look at what feats do early on the 2 points basically equals 1 of the bonuses most other races get. Elves you forget get a bonus to 2 base stats which in DnD and this MMO are far more powerful than 2 feat points can be at times. This is in addition to the other racial feats they get. Humans only boost 1 base stat.
  • Options
    pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    How many feat point the other races get at lvl 30 I am getting 20 heroic feat point and one paragon point. My wife has dwarf and is also getting 20 heroic feat points.

I am guessing its bugged right now and we are not getting those 2 extra points. Can anyone confirm please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • Options
    evakaneevakane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I can confirm that my Human GF has same number of points as my Tief DC and TR. Guessing it's not working yet, unless maybe you get them at top level, which wouldn't seem to make much sense.
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yeah cause they capped it RIGHT at 30 it seems it's likely bugged showing it as we'd need to go to l 31 to see how it progresses. I've seen things where I noted the bonus for human Feat Points I can't detail here. I can also say it's not IMO game breaking based on the missing 2 Attribute points compared to other races and balances fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]