test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feat Points

chainsawhand135chainsawhand135 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
The popup for levels show the incorrect # of feat points given

Lvl 11 says 2 feat points gained but gives 1.
Lvl 12 says 4 feat points gained but gives 1.
Lvl 15 says 8 feat points gained, but gives 2.
Post edited by chainsawhand135 on

Comments

• skiderikskiderik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It would be nice to know how much it cost to upgrade. As you mentioned when you receive x feat points I'm not sure how many I spend to get an raise in a certain area.
  • morhilanemorhilane Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 46
    edited February 2013
    The popup for levels show the incorrect # of feat points given

Lvl 11 says 2 feat points gained but gives 1.
    Lvl 12 says 4 feat points gained but gives 1.
    Lvl 15 says 8 feat points gained, but gives 2.

The popup is bugged. It never register that you spend the previous points.
  • silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    skiderik wrote: »
    It would be nice to know how much it cost to upgrade. As you mentioned when you receive x feat points I'm not sure how many I spend to get an raise in a certain area.

1 feat point spent gives you 1 point in the feat. Some feats have a max of 3 points you can spend there and some have up to 5. The description tells you what each point does. For example, the description for a feat that goes up to 3 might say "adds 1/2/3%" to whatever. Once you have spent 5 points, the second column becomes available. These points can be spread out between the three feats in that tier any way you want. They don't have to be all in one feat. Once you have spent 10 points, the third column is available, etc.
  • silvergryphsilvergryph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Human racial description says they get 2 bonus heroic feat points, but I didn't see them. It's possible they get tacked on at the end of heroic tier, but I didn't get that far.
  • falchoinfalchoin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 386 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Human racial description says they get 2 bonus heroic feat points, but I didn't see them. It's possible they get tacked on at the end of heroic tier, but I didn't get that far.

I got my human cleric to level 30 (was able to put one point into the paragon feats) and still never saw the two extra heroic feat points. Something wasn't working right...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    We'll need for somebody in the future to go to 31 to see if it's working....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]