test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Install issues...

markfalconemarkfalcone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4
edited February 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
My wife's computer has it installed, got past patching, and then ran into a teal blue screen and nothing more after the Cryptic loading screen. Tried reinstalling, and still nothing.

My son's computer also has it installed, but won't drop a launch icon onto the desktop and when I go looking for it, the start-up program doesn't work. So it can only seem to load right after being installed and then has to be reinstalled and repatched to get it running again.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    markfalconemarkfalcone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4
    edited February 2013
    There seems to be a memory leak as well. I have to reset th entire program at least once every 2 to 4 hours or the mail and shopkeeps stop appropriately working (i.e. mail does not come in yet registers as new mail, shopkeepers stop showing what I have sold them so I can't buy back anything I accidentally sell).
  • Options
    zethix123zethix123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    my brother is haveing the samt teal blue screen and there is nothing i can find to fix it....
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Looks like the blue screen might have been addressed in the patch.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Now I just need instructions on how to get it to run correctly on a Standard User profile on Windows 8. My boy's copy kept crashing on the start-up patch and I finally had to give him access to my wife's profile so he could play. Even crashed and trashed his icons for STO and CO, so I'll be spending this week trying to rebuild what acrobatics I did to get those two working to begin with.
  • Options
    zethix123zethix123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    sounds horrible my brothers just randomly started working last night i am not sure if that when the patched was released or not