test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Error when posting bug in-game

ufdamayaufdamaya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 42
edited March 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I tried posting a bug in-game and received a time-out error message. The bug I was reporting is that I was in a team while completing preying on the poor. We weren't getting credit when the other person picked up stolen goods.

Thank you.
Post edited by ufdamaya on

Comments

• terilynnsterilynns Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm getting the same problem. I'm trying to report a few bugs and get get a report off. I have taken screen shots, but not sure. Most importantly for me - the number of Feat Points earned does not match the number of Feat Points available to spend. It's also leaking. Last level it said I had earned seven, and I had only 5. This level is said I had earned nine, but there were only six.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vampiregoatvampiregoat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Bug reporting for me is disabled or not working at all either is the mail system it says I had mail when I look it is empty.
  • silverspritesilversprite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    yes same thing happened to me, bug report is bugged
  • caugencaugen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited March 2013
    Same to me. How should we inform the devs about bugs, when the bug system itself has a bug? :rolleyes: