test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

If people buy a Guardian pack while the beta is on will they still get access

bighalsybighalsy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
edited February 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I've seen a few people ask and no official response. Obviously some may want to but a pack even though the beta has now officially started but won't if they don't get immediate access - barring the DL/patching obviously.
Midget soothsayer robs bank. Small medium at large.
Post edited by bighalsy on

Comments

• arushniarushni Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I bought my pack a little while ago and I got an email saying I was in and I had the friend key to give. I can also download the client, but I haven't tried logging in yet because it's taking forever.
  • melanderimelanderi Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users, Silverstars Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Yes- If you buy a Founder's Pack you will be granted access to the beta right away.
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • kyllroy2kyllroy2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 309 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
  • bighalsybighalsy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 261 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for clarifying that Mel.
    Midget soothsayer robs bank. Small medium at large.
  • slprslpr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    How big is the client? thinking about buying a pack.
  • rankithrankith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    melanderi wrote: »
    Yes- If you buy a Founder's Pack you will be granted access to the beta right away.

This includes the $60 pack too right?
  • arkonagadearkonagade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 119 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    think its 3 GB
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Yes just not the $20 starter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • troop86troop86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I just bought the 60$ pack, how long before I receive a key and download link?
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    You don't receive a key.

That should reset your permissions and give you access to Beta Forums and the Download Locations.
    If it doesn't then I am afraid I am going to have to send you to the first monster you'll face in Neverwinter: Customer Support.
  • true2true2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i bought the $60 a few hours ago and the home page changed to add the download link as soon as i got back from paypal.
    downloading now.. dam it move faster!
  • foxtsilverukfoxtsilveruk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 77
    edited February 2013
    Download link is on main web page when you log into the site beta key is automatically activated you only receive a buddy key if you purchased heroes of the north
  • elizabetieelizabetie Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I just bought the 60$ pack, how long before I receive a key and download link? i did Log in and out of the forums and still acces to donwload so what can i do now? and no mail so i pay 60$ and i got 0 rewords from it? i m a fool?
  • crazypie111crazypie111 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0
    edited February 2013
    Purchase > check your email address linked with your PW account > follow the link > download from front page link > play.

60/200 only.

If you are 100% sure the email you checked is the email that is linked with your PW account and still no email then customer support is the only answer I have.
  • johndrakenfeldjohndrakenfeld Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Personally I prepaid for Torchlight II with the understanding that I would get access to the Neverwinter Beta! I registered my beta key and here I Sit with no promised Beta Access! and a new three tir pay to beta test system in place! I feel rather Insulted by this!
  • coatscoats Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    currently people are saying it takes 24 hous to be able to play so good luck i bought mine this morning at like 1201am and still cannot download the client you wont get a beta key just go to http://nw.perfectworld.com/download mine is greyed out my guess is your will be too
  • pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Personally I prepaid for Torchlight II with the understanding that I would get access to the Neverwinter Beta! I registered my beta key and here I Sit with no promised Beta Access! and a new three tir pay to beta test system in place! I feel rather Insulted by this!

So according to you all of the Beta is done yes? You dont have any other betas to get into at all? This is the first weekend beta, Calm down and drink more.
  • sliversparksliverspark Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It took mine about 12 hours to post - Paypal took their sweet time approving my transaction; not really sure why.

The client is about 3 gigs, I downloaded WAY fast from the Torrent file (total time was about 25 minutes from start to finish).

If you get the pack today and don't get in by the end of the day, just remember: you get full access to the rest of the BETA weekends.

So to anyone else who wants to get in on NEXT weekend: BUY YOUR PACKS EARLY SO YOU ARE GUARANTEED BETA ACCESS RIGHT WHEN IT STARTS!