test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My name is linked to another person...

thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
edited February 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Recently, while doing a foundry quest of mine in neverwinter, i clicked on "other titles by this author" and was taken to a profile that isnt me. my cryptic name and pw name are different, and i need to get with someone that can fix it, as someone has the exact same perfect world name as my cryptic name, and when i linked them, apparently i was also linked with a person that isnt me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
Post edited by thunderspanker on

Comments

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Sadly there is no solution to this.

The game still uses your Cryptic Name for Foundry Content and for your In-Game 'usernames.'
    One of the lovely side effects from the PWE transition :(

I'd love to be able to get it choose though. It doesn't effect me much (Ambisinister) but I know, for instance, that Zeb would prefer "Zebular" over "Captain Zebular."
    Yet other people like iamtruthseeker might prefer his good old TheTruthseeker (I think) name.
  • Options
    adamantium1adamantium1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    And i would prefer Adamantium over Adamantium1 but ohh well.
  • Options
    thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    yea.. lol. thats not really the point.. the other thunderspank isnt me. not even a little bit me.. and i dont like being cross reference with someone else. Would you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...