test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account Error Now - Was Working

askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
So I was able to login yesterday and patch, and then again this morning. Now when I login it says "Account Error, please click here for more information". So I click "here" and it just dumps me to the main splash page.

Comments

• normanoftharnormanofthar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
    edited February 2013
    Servers are down till half hour before weekend Beta start.
  • edgecuttedgecutt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    They are doing maintenance for the CBT. Says so right in the launcher :) I get the same error too.
  • mensarmensar Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Should be up by now... still getting the account error.

This message brought to you by the superhero:
    Bacon Overlord

All available action figures, check.
    Hit the global cap, check.
    All lore and event perks done, check.
    All 1K mob perks done, check.
    All nemesis mob perks done, check.
    Break 20,000 perk points, check.
    Complete all 5K perk points, stay tuned!

Come see me on steam (be friends, drink fine wines, clink glasses and KILL STUFF ONLINE!)
  • zukimzukim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    mensar wrote: »
    Should be up by now... still getting the account error.

The maintenance is until 30minutes before the Servers Open for the Weekend Event.
  • mightyxymormightyxymor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Wtf, i just uninstalled thinking it was a bug with my client due to the fact i had both alpha and beta client :(

oh noessssss, need to reinstall everything now.
  • runamonkrunamonk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Nope you have another 45 minutes.