test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just dropping in to say Hii

ka0000ka0000 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
I play PW and Forsaken World and am looking forward to playing Never Winter I'm not sure whatI want to be but my racial class will probably be Drow Elf .I have all class's of char on both games I am a Pagen and like to play a tamer type char magic user and my BladeMaster on PW is my favorite hope to meet some new people and find a guild hope to hear from some of you.My Blademasters name is Timerunner my favorite Vampire on FW is NyteWytch
Post edited by ka0000 on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Welcome,

I recommend reading the New User FAQ if you havent already.
    The Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter can help with guild shopping.
    Also I invite you to have a look at my guild,if you like it feel free to join.(I leave a link in my signature)

Hope to see you round the forums and in-game
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ckw100ckw100 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ka0000 wrote: »
    I play PW and Forsaken World and am looking forward to playing Never Winter I'm not sure whatI want to be but my racial class will probably be Drow Elf .I have all class's of char on both games I am a Pagen and like to play a tamer type char magic user and my BladeMaster on PW is my favorite hope to meet some new people and find a guild hope to hear from some of you.My Blademasters name is Timerunner my favorite Vampire on FW is NyteWytch

Hey! Welcome, if you wait patiently I can promise you that it is quite worth it till NW is release!
    Ckw100 of Link's Hideaway.
  • ka0000ka0000 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I bought the guardian pack downloaded alpha don't have a key it says can't play yet it's the 8th here in Arizona
  • sakuda13sakuda13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Ya but not till 12 PST will it open up... Ways to go yet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ka0000ka0000 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    yea Arizona I'm in Tucson Got the Guardian pack