test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Founder's Pack Title/Avatar Issue

vikingh3artvikingh3art Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 41
edited November 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
First off, I've read the post about enabling Founder's Pack Titles here:
http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?32121-How-To-Neverwinter-Founder-s-Pack-Titles

I bought the Hero of the North Founder pack yesterday after watching several hours of streaming (good way to sway buyers Cryptic!).

However, I have no 'Permission Groups' as it shows in the example in the above thread to turn on the Avatar. No Titles or groups to be found.

Anyone else have this issue?
co-Lead www.MercyGaming.com
A multi-gaming Guild
"Sons of winter and stars... RISE!"
Post edited by vikingh3art on

Comments

• Options
    gyloirgyloir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You need to relogin again most likely, I had the same issue and someone reported that they had to logout then back in and it was there, give it a try and see.
  • Options
    vikingh3artvikingh3art Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 41
    edited February 2013
    Thanks I'll give it a shot in the morning. That sounds somewhat plausible. :p
    co-Lead www.MercyGaming.com
    A multi-gaming Guild
    "Sons of winter and stars... RISE!"
  • Options
    micky1960micky1960 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I tried logging in and out. I don't seem to have "Permission Groups" between "General Settings" and "Edit Ignore List"

I am sure all will be working in the end, but I expect what i pay for and it is now going on for over a month.