test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Beta starts at 12:01 midnight?

fullcircledaofullcircledao Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Does it start at this time? What time zone?
Post edited by fullcircledao on

Comments

• theunsinkabletheunsinkable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    12:00pm pacific is what I gathered from e-mail
  • fullcircledaofullcircledao Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Damn! 3am is too late/early for me! :D
  • voodoopapavoodoopapa Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Damn! 3am is too late/early for me! :D

Damn, guess im off 12 hours
  • exavourexavour Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 68
    edited February 2013
    Haha, no its noon, not midnight. It would be a little silly to start at midnight when all the Devs and GM's would be sleeping.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    12:00pm pacific is what I gathered from e-mail

Yea as in 1400hrs CST - or in about 20 hrs.
  • fullcircledaofullcircledao Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    oooh so 3pm tomorrow... even worse
  • voodoopapavoodoopapa Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    oooh so 3pm tomorrow... even worse

Confused
    Are you going to turn into a pumpkin?
  • taemekegtaemekeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Server says its up, yet I cant enter the game, anyone having the same issue?
  • kharlkharl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Server is up for the Press to do their previews, such as the guys over at MMORPG did last night. They will flip the switch to allow normal beta players in when it is time.
  • taemekegtaemekeg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 298 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    kharl wrote: »
    Server is up for the Press to do their previews, such as the guys over at MMORPG did last night. They will flip the switch to allow normal beta players in when it is time.

Yeah thats cool, np, what time are we looking at?
  • syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited February 2013
    taemekeg wrote: »
    Yeah thats cool, np, what time are we looking at?

That was already answered in this thread. Scroll up.
  • bloodsuckingparasitebloodsuckingparasite Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If it started at 12:01 AM PST then I probably would not get any sleep, and being in college that is a bad thing.

It's hard enough getting to bed before 2am with the internet, but I don't need a game I'm hyped up for opening up for CBT at midnight.
    edited February 2013
    syberghost wrote: »
    That was already answered in this thread. Scroll up.

My bad, I must of been reading things when I seen that open beta was advertised for 7th when it is going to open on the 8th....
  • geddings12geddings12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    nope i wish. but no :-p.
  • bluesteel8bluesteel8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I am going to my friends bucks night the night before, server open here in Australia at 6AM so If you see a Guardian Fighter laying on the ground or running into the wall, just step over me and carry on your duties.
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
    The Older Gamers (25+) - Never too old to play games
  • juppotheorcjuppotheorc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If I can click on the "download now" button on the homepage but not the "download torrent" or "download direct" link on the next should I assume I did not get an invite? The key I used is from pax east if that matters.
  • captyvcaptyv Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    If I can click on the "download now" button on the homepage but not the "download torrent" or "download direct" link on the next should I assume I did not get an invite? The key I used is from pax east if that matters.

You should probably keep an eye on this thread to see when you can redeem PAX beta keys for Neverwinter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • juppotheorcjuppotheorc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    captyv wrote: »
    You should probably keep an eye on this thread to see when you can redeem PAX beta keys for Neverwinter.

I have been but they havent updated it in a long while. It's sad to see theyre looking at those last when I had my key redeemed for so long now.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Only Founders will be able to access the first Closed Beta Weekend.
    edited February 2013
    Only Founders will be able to access the first Closed Beta Weekend.

Aw really? I've had my key activated for so long now and I wont be able to make the next one since I'll be in the Appalachians for a week. Might as well wait until launch then :(

Thanks for the quick reply though.
  • chazzakchazzak Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sigh...yeah, of course it's going to start at an odd-ball hour, which would happen to be right when I leave for work. :(
  • darkdaysx2darkdaysx2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    oh man i was hopeing guardians get in to first beta now im sad
  • soapylandsoapyland Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    darkdaysx2 wrote: »
    oh man i was hopeing guardians get in to first beta now im sad

From all the press vid's, its clerics, trickster and Guardian.
    contol and GWF look to be sidelined

So i totally misread that lol.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Guardians are Founders.

This thread states who will get access to the first Closed Beta Weekend.
    The fact that the other ones still haven't been placed means it could be either one of the remaining tests but it has always been doubtful that they would get first day access.

Founders, either Guardians or Heroes, have been guaranteed day one access from the initial announcement.
  • vheeshanevheeshane Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    makes sense I guess, see you guys at noon tomorrow (well 1pm central)
  • solace1245solace1245 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited February 2013
    Guardians are Founders.

This thread states who will get access to the first Closed Beta Weekend.
    The fact that the other ones still haven't been placed means it could be either one of the remaining tests but it has always been doubtful that they would get first day access.

Founders, either Guardians or Heroes, have been guaranteed day one access from the initial announcement.

Absolutely Can't wait for the "gates" to open! :D
  • devidolldevidoll Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I got a founders pack and it won't let me download :-/ I opened a ticket, is there anything else I should be doing?
  • deatoxdeatox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Im mad, so mad
  • pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    soon...................................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild