test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Time Limit on Founder Packs?

enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
edited February 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Will the ability to purchase Founder Packs expire upon launch?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by enderlin50 on

Comments

• itsfr0s7yitsfr0s7y Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I remember someone mentioning that a developer said the packs would be available past release. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable can provide a link to that.
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Thats good news.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • barkynbarkyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i tend to disagree, anything with "Founder" in it usually doesnt go past release of the game
    "Just because im short and stumpy doesnt mean im not fast and nimble. my thirst for treasure keeps me...shall we say...more athletic than most dwarves" Dakoldin Quiverbeard (Dwarven Ranger)
  • barkynbarkyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    plus those who payed 200$ or 60$ to earn that title may be a little upset if folks can purchase it after release
    "Just because im short and stumpy doesnt mean im not fast and nimble. my thirst for treasure keeps me...shall we say...more athletic than most dwarves" Dakoldin Quiverbeard (Dwarven Ranger)
  • devoteoftempusdevoteoftempus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 473 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Well the title and the sparkly edward glow might not carry over and should not but I see no reason why not to sell the pack post launch. And really they're not founders pack to begin with considering the money was not used to fund the game's development, just some revenue for Cryptic and PWE. To me a founder's pack is something one helped fund the development of a game.

They're nothing more that collector's edition packages, they just tagged on founder for a catchy catch phrase.
  • abloecabloec Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    For me, if this carries over past release they need to change their wording. Calling them founder packs refers to them as people that have helped "found/fund" the game while it was still being built not a pre-purchase/collectors edition.