test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Beta forums in wrong language

tenilia85tenilia85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I signed up for the Hero of the North Founders Pack and was asked for country and city when going over to the Paypal site. I chose Norway but it got automatically changed to Netherlands when I got to Paypal site. I changed it back there to Norway but now the beta forums are showing in dutch. Even if I could read dutch I would still rather want the English forums.
Post edited by tenilia85 on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It is all in english for me
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tenilia85tenilia85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    now I see 3 sub section, one in french, one in dutch or german not sure and one in english. I assume that is correct.
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I guess I only have 3 English, French, and German
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • genericpersongenericperson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Same here. Mine are in Deutsch and I need English.
    Genericperson
  • aeldiraaeldira Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 29
    edited February 2013
    *blinks* Did this secretly get moved, or did you post about not getting in to the english beta forum, on the english beta forum?
    The forums seem to be a little wobbely right now, but to me, the french and german sections are most of the time displayed as sub sections to the english beta forum, that can be a little confusing.
  • tenilia85tenilia85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think the problem was just that I started automatically in the german forums, then when I went back to the parent level it showed just 4 english forums that had standard names and then beta forums in german that threw me off since it didn't actually say that the english forums were beta forums and some of them had the same names as original forums.