test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A Player,Streamer, and a Founder.

grizzlore504grizzlore504 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 17 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Name is Grizz, ive been watching this game for about a year or so now and have been realy interested in it. Will work though i sorta forgot and thankfully i recieved an email update from Perfect World about neverwinter. Believe it or not after reading the message and learning that the 1st beta weekend was think week, i immediately bought the $200 founders pack and hopeing that i can make this my new mmo home.r

Ive recently started streaming my gameplay, still a bit of a scrub at it. growing up i always had a terrible computer for gaming, parents never believed in paying over $600 for a computer, much less then let me use it personally. After i got my job @ a local jail as a correctional officer and starting makeing checks i bought a asusg75, got fully decked in razer gear, and upgraded my internet.

Sadly, i wont be able to play 24/7 like how i used to in wow when i was in highschool, but at max i will be on about 7 hours a day, on my Days off i will probaly be on allday/night.

Of course i will be in need of a core group of player to play with. Im even willing to help found a guild and pay the webhosting/speak service etc.

I hope to see everyone in testing/release. - Grizz
Post edited by grizzlore504 on

Comments