test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

hello fellow elves & all

getcarter88getcarter88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
hello my name is clare [or as character bracken] i am from britain & 36yrs old - i am very new 2 forumz & all the techi stuf - but av bn readin regularly & finally feel i know U all enough 2 say hi - i am a lil familiar with NW & forgotten realms from playing NWN & DDO - but am in no way an expert ! - ive got a beta key from the PC gamer mag with free mount hopin 4 the black 1 lol - i luv anythin with elves & dragonz
b4 this i had playd fighting fantasy books solo & was mainly a solo [disc] game player eitha via ps2 or laptop [sims / tombraider / dragon age / NWN] the 5yrz ago a friend dragd me in2 the MMO world of shaiya - but it was not the game i hoped 4 i was lookin 4 somethin more like NWN - but it enabled me to find my now duo partner [he is from Alaska so i play USA timez] & we av tried STO raiderz & DDO since - while awaitin the launch of NW - we both r not in2 pvp as so many gamez r these dayz preferin a good story questz & pve
NW soundz like home 2 US as we r both interestd in the foundry & do not mind playin til lvl15 2 unlock it as we wil prob b buryd in there once we get in so it wil b good 2 c some outside foundry game LOL - we would like 2 find a mature guild with no pvp requirements & no drama - we r more in2 chattin 2 NPC & xplorin every corner & the story than - rushin 2 lvl & achieve end game as so many ppl do these dayz
feel free 2 say hi if U can find me hidin away in the shadows [hopin 2 play an elf rogue or cleric]
GL 2 all in beta may c U there
Post edited by getcarter88 on

Comments

• Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Greetings my sylvian friend and welcome to Neverwinter!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hello and welcome ,

I recommend reading the New User FAQ if you havent already.
    The Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter can help with guild shopping.
    Also I invite you to have a look at my guild,if you like it feel free to join.(I leave a link in my signature)

I hope to see you around the forums and ingame
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Greetings my sylvian friend and welcome to Neverwinter!
    TY 4 greetin is my typin in green goin 2 b a prob i can change colour ??? - itz just the elf in me !!! - i am lookin in2 elvish lore & language atm specially regardin the 4th ed rules - as i wish 2 write a character intro soon
  • Options
    marenormarenor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The answer to coloured text was given in another thread. You are free to use any colour of text in your posts you would like. Several other members have chosen to use green text as well. One of the other moderators uses blue text. The colour palette for text is open to everyone.

And btw, Welcome to Neverwinter
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    marenor wrote: »
    The answer to coloured text was given in another thread. You are free to use any colour of text in your posts you would like. Several other members have chosen to use green text as well. One of the other moderators uses blue text. The colour palette for text is open to everyone.

And btw, Welcome to Neverwinter

hi TY 4 the info - kinda new 2 forumz iv read rulez but not all the postz lol
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    hi TY 4 greetingz & info - im 36 & my duo partner is 69 so we r lookin at all the guildz atm tryin 2 figure out where we wud fit in LOL - we just want a no drama mature [as in how ppl bhave not age] guild where we can meet ppl in2 NW & do not mind that we mainly duo but wud like 2 b pt of the guild helpin if we can
  • Options
    elluricelluric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    A fond ello and welcome to Neverwinter! Hope ya enjoy yer stay!

I tend to use the colored texts as a way to represent in character speech.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    perth74perth74 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    welcome to the forums :D.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    elluric wrote: »
    A fond ello and welcome to Neverwinter! Hope ya enjoy yer stay!

I tend to use the colored texts as a way to represent in character speech.

hi & TY - i had not thought of that cool idea - i need a 2nd colour now lol - nice dwarf btw - i do not know how 2 make signaturez my friend helpd with avatar
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    hi & TY - love the dragonz
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I switched over to green here to honor your elven look. See, I can type different colors too, but you'll see this color often when I am commenting in multiple posts especially if IN a quote for clarity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I switched over to green here to honor your elven look. See, I can type different colors too, but you'll see this color often when I am commenting in multiple posts especially if IN a quote for clarity.

lol so i c - TY stil gettin used 2 thingz - i am lookin 4 info bout limitz 2 how long character storyz can b & if i can copy & paste any help gratefully recieved
  • Options
    jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Lots of green, me likey!

And...

<Creos a N'hrive>*

*spoken in elvish

Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Lots of green, me likey!

And...

<Creos a N'hrive>*

*spoken in elvish

hello fellow elf - i c U r fluent in the old language - i how eva am not 2 my shame - lookz like we wil b 2 elven trickster roguez with a language barrier lol - oh wel bk 2 the shadowz i go - they call me bracken btw
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    hello fellow elf - i c U r fluent in the old language - i how eva am not 2 my shame - lookz like we wil b 2 elven trickster roguez with a language barrier lol - oh wel bk 2 the shadowz i go - they call me bracken btw

Pleased to meet you as well. Should you be inclined, the last link under my signature to the right is a portal to a translator of the old language. Very useful. Hope to see you in game soon, Bracken!

Oh and...

<Creos a N'hrive>*

*spoken in elvish

Means, "Welcome to
    Neverwinter!"
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
  • Options
    edited February 2013

Pleased to meet you as well. Should you be inclined, the last link under my signature to the right is a portal to a translator of the old language. Very useful. Hope to see you in game soon, Bracken!

Oh and...

Means, "Welcome to
    Neverwinter!"

TY cool that wil come in very handy - btw i love UR dragon with the butterfly wingz av U cn the 1z drawn by anne stokes ??? she has also drawn stuf 4 a D&D book on her website - also i found anotha translator but 4 LOTR so not sure same language LOL - im off bk hidin c U around
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Yes BIG fan of the faerie dragon too. Would SOOO love one as a familiar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Agreed! That what we need rogue familiars!
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Yes BIG fan of the faerie dragon too. Would SOOO love one as a familiar....

elvez & dragonz my fav pairin def a cool idea - that or a dragonfly
  • Options
    rokimatarrokimatar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The colour of your text is great, the only problem for this old man is the size!:o
  • Options
    friarwoodyfriarwoody Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    This should be a lot of fun!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    rokimatar wrote: »
    The colour of your text is great, the only problem for this old man is the size!:o

yep i love green & oh sorry resized - this any betta