test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Faerun Exiles

mazarenmazaren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67
Faerun Exiles is Recruiting all walks of life.

We plan to be a very active guild. We currently have a ventrillo and a site to apply simply go to the link and register to the site. Thanks! Hope to see you in Neverwinter!

www.faerunexiles.guildportal.com

We have been exiled from all of our native lands of Faerun. Our testament to defy the Lich Valindra is strong even in these dark days. I will be your shepherd. The Shepherd of the Exiled.

This is a no drama guild. Mature players only. Our current goal is to have core groups of people who dungeon delve and create Foundry generated content. Our express purpose is to get people who love D&D enough to join and become loyal members of the Exiles.

We will do things such as guild photos for the website and even upgrade the website that can keep you as updated with the game as if you were logged in.

PS. We have a Foundry Corner where members who just wish to create content will have the backing of the guild playing their adventures and helping them get notoriety.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by mazaren on

Comments

• Options
    garrettroguegarrettrogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 71
    edited February 2013
    Hello fellow Neverwinter fans,

I am Garrett and I am Co Founder of Faerun Exiles. If you are looking for an awesome guild that is drama free, quality over quantity then look no further! Go to the website in the above post and sign up! We are going to cut a path through the undead ranks in Neverwinter!
  • Options
    mazarenmazaren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 67
    edited February 2013
    Issue with not being able to apply on the forums has been addressed all you will need to do is register to the site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Just wanted to pop in and say AWESOME guild name!

Carry on...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    thanks truth :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mnaticmnatic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 233 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2013
    Hey guys

Me and my friend are interested couple of questions.

1) Is there an age limit to play me and my friend are 29/26 and were wondering what are your limits. I undestand you have said mature gamers only, just wanted a little more clarity.
    2) What are your thoughts on PVP, will it be compulsary in the guild?
    3) I have seen your website very cool and colourful, how many of you are there the roster was not forth coming?
    4) Will RP again be compulsary?

thanks in advance
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    1) Is there an age limit to play me and my friend are 29/26 and were wondering what are your limits. I undestand you have said mature gamers only, just wanted a little more clarity. Well for maturity we are just looking for people who arent going to cuss out people of different racial ethnicity and just want to have a good time.

2) What are your thoughts on PVP, will it be compulsary in the guild?In my opinion i love pvp and i will participate in it but no one will be forced to do anything they dont want to do and wont be penalized for just pveing or just pvping.

3) I have seen your website very cool and colourful, how many of you are there the roster was not forth coming?
    we are currently only 4 members but it importent to remember there is no 40 man raids max number of members for runs from what i heard is 5 to 6 players.
    4) Will RP again be compulsary?It will not be forced but i wouldnt mind if someone rp'ed with me i'm sure i would try my best to rp back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    garrettroguegarrettrogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 71
    edited February 2013
    mazaren wrote: »
    1) Is there an age limit to play me and my friend are 29/26 and were wondering what are your limits. I undestand you have said mature gamers only, just wanted a little more clarity. Well for maturity we are just looking for people who arent going to cuss out people of different racial ethnicity and just want to have a good time.

2) What are your thoughts on PVP, will it be compulsary in the guild?In my opinion i love pvp and i will participate in it but no one will be forced to do anything they dont want to do and wont be penalized for just pveing or just pvping.

we are currently only 4 members but it importent to remember there is no 40 man raids max number of members for runs from what i heard is 5 to 6 players.
    4) Will RP again be compulsary?It will not be forced but i wouldnt mind if someone rp'ed with me i'm sure i would try my best to rp back.

My thoughts are pretty much what Mazaren said. We are really easy going and we're down with whatever. I personally love to PvP but I have a feeling I'm gonna get my fair share of Dungeon Delving in this game due to the fact that there won't be much PvP to begin with anyway and I am really digging the Lore in this game and want to experience and explore everything Neverwinter has to offer! We're not looking for huge numbers what we do want is a good solid core group of players.
  • Options
    wittler10wittler10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Maz/Garrett,
    I am curious as to what your play times will be? Historically I have always been a part of well established "gaming communities" that spanned several different games. The idea of a smaller more dedicated group intrigues me.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    For myself I play generally when I get home from work which is about 4:30 pm EST until around 10:00 or 11:00 pm. Weekends I play ALOT! I know Mazaren will be on a lot because he is currently off work awaiting knee surgery. If you think a smaller dedicated guild is what you want give us a try. We're really easy to get a long with and I know Mazaren and myself have been really brainstorming for fun ways to play and bond with a smaller guild.
  • Options
    wittler10wittler10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sounds good. I will be active in Beta Weekend 1/2/3 etc. along with my wife. I look forward to speaking with you. I will drop you a msg on your site...Character name is Vaskah D'Zul
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Woot saaaaan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    mazaren wrote: »
    Woot saaaaan

Just the kind of Guildies we are looking for. ;)