test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greetings and Salutations

daelensaintdaelensaint Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Seeing as this is a new place and I am understandably shy about introductions. All I'll say is that I am female, married (So do not ask to be my boyfriend or other.), and old enough to remember the first edition when it was new, the first big red box, and the first of the Greyhawk and Faerun titles. Pardon that I do not get the exact letters out as I am posting this pretty late for me and I feel exceedingly lazy this time of night. I have been waiting for this to come out for years now since the local table top groups got younger and younger and more into the hack and slash games, rather then the games of intrigue and high adventure. Online was a dismal failure, DDO was a disappointment, and forum playing devolved into arguments when people got better loot then others from the adventure's resolve post. I will post In character as soon as I get myself situated as to what is and isn't available in the near future of the game.
Post edited by daelensaint on

Comments

• jasalphajasalpha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 32
    edited February 2013
    And there's my wife. Since I am feeling especially lazy, just going to say ditto to what she posted.
  • daelensaintdaelensaint Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Fine. Don't post your own post, and I doubt anyone will ask you to be their boyfriend or other.
  • jasalphajasalpha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 32
    edited February 2013
    ....Well I certainly hope not....but you never know these days.
  • daelensaintdaelensaint Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Then they'll have to watch out for a dagger in their back.
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    ... forum playing devolved into arguments when people got better loot then others from the adventure's resolve post. ...
    Welcome.
    I liked DDO but I do agree that it had a maximization/minimization environment. The loot focus was due to lack of content(though now I heard they added a lot with FR too).
    This game should not face something like that.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Greetings and welcome to Neverwinter...both of you!

(Drat, and I was JUST about to ask her to be my other too....)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Welcome,

I recommend reading the New User FAQ if you havent already.
    The Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter can help with guild shopping.
    Also I invite you to have a look at my guild,if you like it feel free to join.(I leave a link in my signature)

I hope to see you around the forums and in-game
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cooterkillercooterkiller Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    welcome to neverwinter
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    just noticed you guys joined our guild. I hope to see yall in beta
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]