test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Blackmoor Defenders

ygwildygwild Member Posts: 19 Arc User
Most of the info below is regarding our DDO chapter. We are expanding to include a Neverwinter Chapter as well.
Regardless which you wish to join, please follow the instructions below.

DDO Guild Site for reference = http://my.ddo.com/guild-ghallanda-blackmoor_defenders/

Guild Leader: Thaco
Guild Contact: Thaco, Omnihilist, Refutor, Moulinet, Llewndyn, or Yknab.
Guild Website: http://www.takzu.com/
Guild Currently Recruiting:Yes
Active Guild Size: 30+
Guild Type: No drama, we are here to have fun and help each other.
Guild Peak Time Zones: We have players on in the East Coast to West Coast and down under in Australia too.
Raids per Week: Saturday Raid night! As well as week day nite runs on various days. Plenty of RAID and some Epic opportunities and a variety of alts to accommodate most flagging needs. Several folks are now spending time in the Forgotten Realms too.
Raid Loot System: Your loot, your rules. With that said, typically anyone who needs something is helped to get what they need.

Description: We are a mature guild. Most guilds say that, but we have members from about 20+ yrs old to, well, who have kids in College. We understand when life happens and you either have to go AFK in the middle of a quest or AFK from the game due to 'life' happening. We are a laid back group of players who have fun with all aspects of DDO. Contact any Blackmoor Defender Officer to get the ball rolling.

Requirement: We do ask our family members to create a forum account on our Guild Site. It is a very active forum where most of us idle outside of DDO. Guides, Advice, Character Builds, Quest/Raid info, and other goodies are there to help our family members. From Personal Blogs to our Twitter Feed for DDO News, something for everyone. This also allows me to keep track of active members as well as allow you to receive occasional emails from the Guild Site.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    monsterxmonsterx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hello, I was wondering if I had to go to the site to join, I would like to be in the Neverwinter guild.