test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hello! D&D Junkies!~

ironbloodzironbloodz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Name: Michael Race: Human...I would go more into making a D&D Character sheet for my life, but im too lazy at this momment lol. Started playing D&D in 2002 with friends in highschool and my life got so much more fun from there. In the middle of all our D&D sessions we looked at the game world of warcraft and a new adventure.Then 6 years of playing WoW happend. In the end all I had gained from that game was hate for other people and hate for the game. All the guild drama and the unbalanced game play we finally game up on it. Long gaps in my gamming history after I quit WoW....either way I'm looking at this game with hopefilled eyes, saying that maybe this will be (The Game!)
Hope to see you in Neverwinter!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ironbloodz on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Welcome,

I recommend reading the New User FAQ if you havent already.
    The Directory of the Founder Guilds of Neverwinter can help with guild shopping.
    Also I invite you to have a look at my guild,if you like it feel free to join.(I leave a link in my signature)

I hope to see you around the forums and in-game
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nexus7000nexus7000 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Welcome back from the Shores of Despair that is found through the Blizzard. Stick with the D&D it's the origin of fun :)
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    nexus7000 wrote: »
    Welcome back from the Shores of Despair that is found through the Blizzard. Stick with the D&D it's the origin of fun :)

Yes I had my WoW days myself, Jindar Argriphel of Gnomeregan Server
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Welcome to Neverwinter!
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • data314159data314159 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 34
    edited January 2013
    I feel old I first played D&D in 1976.....dang
    Visarys
    GWF Lvl 60
    Dragon Shard

Try my newest Foundry MissionChallenge Invitational: Gauntlet NW-DHCDKY8UCCatapults and Zeppelins!
    Try my Foundry Mission Challenge Invitational: Maze, NW-DMXDXKQGD
    18-30 min.
    Solo
    Fighting, riddles, maze and dancing ogre's
  • ironbloodzironbloodz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Lol Thanks. Let the fun start next friday!! WhoooooooooOOOOooooOO!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Game on dudes!
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |