test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to cancel digital subscription in pc gamer US? after nvrwinter beta

spracsprac Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I dont want to pay anything, as they said you can cancel your digital subscription..But dunno how to cancel :p.Because im planning to cancel it after i finish trying neverrwinter beta.
Post edited by sprac on

Comments

• muzrub333muzrub333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    sprac wrote: »
    I dont want to pay anything, as they said you can cancel your digital subscription..But dunno how to cancel :p.Because im planning to cancel it after i finish trying neverrwinter beta.

Step #1: Go to the PC Gamer website...
  • spracsprac Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    lol i did that but im confuse in pc gamer website where can i look and cancel subscription
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Only PC gamer can help you with that. Or if you got it electronically only the vendor that electronically delivers it. That's like, saying to a supermarket how do I not get fees from my bank? We don't have that info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • devoteoftempusdevoteoftempus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 473 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    If you used Google Play at your subscription page you should have a button saying to cancel your sub. Assuming you used Google Play as you can get a 14 day trial.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    What Tempus said if did Google, TY sir!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]