test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NW IGN Wiki

bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I started a wiki on ign site. Please feel free come come check it out, like it, and leave helping comments on it. If you are good with wiki's please come help me make it. Trying to get the word out about the game! Thank you. If there is anything on the site that shouldn't be please tell me or take it down with the edit tool over there. (shouldn't be just bringing info from here to there)

Thank you for your time.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/neverwinter

lol sorry
Post edited by bobcat1313 on

Comments

• deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    can you add a link
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lesignelesigne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I found it, deathssickle.
    http://www.ign.com/wikis/neverwinter
    edited January 2013
    Umm you spelled Tiefling wrong(you put an R in it) and forgot to include the halfling .. on the Racial stuff Ill look for where we can fix things

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Classes needs to include the Cleric, and make a small page about the Ranger and how it is confirmed by a Dev to be in the game

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    There is already a wiki
    http://neverwintergame.wikia.com/wiki/Neverwinter_Wiki

However we are waiting for the promised land of official wiki.

You may want to copy from there - a lot of info in your link is wrong - especially roles of classes.
  • bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ok ty I going to go play lotr lego with son for awhile and get stuff up afterwards.
    edited January 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    There is already a wiki
    http://neverwintergame.wikia.com/wiki/Neverwinter_Wiki

However we are waiting for the promised land of official wiki.

You may want to copy from there - a lot of info in your link is wrong - especially roles of classes.

Thank you for the info. This isn't a official wiki its just IGNs wiki.(just trying to get work out since I didn't know of this game till recently) I will work to correct everything I can. I've fixed some stuff already.
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    bobcat1313 wrote: »
    Thank you for the info. This isn't a official wiki its just IGNs wiki.(just trying to get work out since I didn't know of this game till recently) I will work to correct everything I can. I've fixed some stuff already.

Was just pointing out a source of information. Don't hesitate to copy anything. Feel free to copy paste from there. It was largely made by this game's fans on this forums.
  • tethiyeltethiyel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
    edited January 2013
    Classes needs to include the Cleric, and make a small page about the Ranger and how it is confirmed by a Dev to be in the game

Woah when did I miss Rangers getting confirmed?
    "What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause? To use their own knowledge against them?"
    edited January 2013
    Thank you gillrmn.
    edited January 2013
    tethiyel wrote: »
    Woah when did I miss Rangers getting confirmed?

yah here . A dev told us.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]