test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How Do You Like the Giveaway Shirt?

deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I think that Neverwinter Shirt is Awesome and really want to win it. Anyone else love it, and what are your favorite stories posted on it. Id probably buy one of these shirts if the become for sale.
I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by deathssickle on

Comments

• ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited January 2013
    Considering just yesterday I said elsewhere on the forums, "hell, even some t-shirts would be cool," well, I think it's pretty cool :)
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ranncore wrote: »
    Considering just yesterday I said elsewhere on the forums, "hell, even some t-shirts would be cool," well, I think it's pretty cool :)

Yah last night I was thinking I may have to make my own on the web to order, I would like mousepads also. I wonder if they are still working on that Boardgame promised way back when.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    Im surprised that there arent more entries already since it is also on facebook.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    ROTFLOL the guys on facebook are sying they dont want the shirt only beta keys lol. Why the heck would you not want it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I made my entry. It is scarred as it ended in death of my Player Character. I feel bad after remembering it - literately bad after taste in my mouth ...
  • mrbuttflakesmrbuttflakes Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It's a pretty sick shirt. I also like the one you always see Andy and Craig wearing on the convention videos.
  • jez777jez777 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    No, I don't really care for that 'dragon' if that is what it's supposed to be... So I will be skipping this contest.
  • ryvvikryvvik Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 966 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2013
    Much preferred the ones andy, craig wore in dev videos, showing the 4 classes/races ect, this is a bit plainFor me.
    yes they should merch, wearing T-shirts NOW free advertising, stubbie coolers, i also like the dragon beanie for my kids, mouse pads, teaming up with razor for neverwinter mice/keyboards and so on.
  • mrbuttflakesmrbuttflakes Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ROTFLOL the guys on facebook are sying they dont want the shirt only beta keys lol. Why the heck would you not want it.

Guess just a better chance for everyone else then huh.
  • yinyyiny Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I covet it profusely
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Currently: Lilyth Lightlorn@dreasimy of Hammerfist Clan.
    Formerly Neverwinterly Known As: Allsfaire of KORT ITB Lilyth Tr1sta of House Fey-Branche Sednablood of BDA NWT Cyane
  • ghgh1ghgh1 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    T-shirt? no thanks Alpha key? yes please ^_^
  • muzrub333muzrub333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have never been able to resist the lure of free stuff.

Oh look Kittensssss sooo cute....
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I wish they would make the shirt available... would drop some coin on that.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • radnomadradnomad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I wish they would make the shirt available... would drop some coin on that.

If I don't win it, I'll def buy one! I likey.
  • zorbanezorbane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I got this shirt from PAX and its AWESOME
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Check out my Foundry missions:
    Standalone - The Great Escape - The Galaxy's Fair - Purity I: Of Denial - Return to Oblivion
    Untitled Series - Duritanium Man - The Improbable Bulk - [WIP] Commander Rihan
    edited January 2013
    Wish they had PAX down here where I live, then I could have gone and got free super Awesome Neverwinter stuff

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    So I guess we get weekly giveaways now

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    I-I-I want the shirt.

I want the shirt, Pleeeaaase!
    edited January 2013
    I-I-I want the shirt.

I want the shirt, Pleeeaaase!

I think it is hilarious that you have to get this through a contest, that you dont get one free.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Who says I don't get one for free?! I'm going to have to hunt them down like the dogs they are!

Joking aside, we really are simply players no different than the rest of you. We aren't given any special benefits for this "job" hence why we're "volunteer" moderators.
    However Pin and Bubbabinsky (yes he is around) were joking earlier and Bubba said "Pin I bet you get a free shirt QQ!"
    Pin responded, "Yeah I have three!...Because I was at PAX this year."

I don't expect free stuff for this position though. It's only fair for the rest of you. Goodness knows I'd be giddy as a schoolgirl if one showed up at my house for free but I've no objections to not getting free stuff.

But I do want that shirt...I might have to try to bribe them to sell me one hehe.
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Who says I don't get one for free?! ,,,.

If you ever feel guilty for getting shirt you can redirect it to me instead. I will wear it under the moon and pray to Selune to ease your guilt :p
    edited January 2013
    No I want a shirt :(

Wait I has idea! I'll make hundreds of accounts to spam the thread and make sure I get a shirt!
    They'll never suspect that coming!

Oh drat...I just told them my super secret plan...*sighs*

Like my mother always said, I need to engage my mouth before my brain...or was it the other way around? :rolleyes:
  • bubbabinskybubbabinsky Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 161 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Bubbabinsky (yes he is around)

There's a Bubba on the loose?!? WHERE!?!?!?! AHHHHHH *scream like a schoolgirl*

On a different note, I like the shirt. And if I don't get one I'm going to fly in to the PWE studios with my fellow RaiderZ mods and launch Mission Pancake. (Yes, it's a real thing, we have it planned and ready to execute).
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I like the shirt too, but no Beanie? *Sobs*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • guriphuguriphu Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I don't really want the shirt, but I have a friend who is a huge D&D fan, so on the slim chance that I win I'll give it to him. It's a cool idea for a giveaway.
  • neoyoshineoyoshi Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    There's a Bubba on the loose?!? WHERE!?!?!?! AHHHHHH *scream like a schoolgirl*.

Deploy the Bubba-Apprehension Unit s300! left_right074_002.gif

bubbayoumaywanttorun.png
  • bluesteel8bluesteel8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My wife just told me my chances are so slim that if I win one she will wear it all day, and nothing else........ So Im gonna just slip out and get one printed and post it to myself.

BBL
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
    The Older Gamers (25+) - Never too old to play games