test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Greetings from Caladan

caladan4caladan4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 18 Arc User
edited January 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Greetings fellow Neverwinter fans. Taking a few mintues to introduce myself. My path to Neverwinter started with my introduction to roleplaying in 1982 when my older brother and his friend began playing D&D out of the 1983 Mentzer Red Box. I was immediately captivated and have been ever since. I continued PnP roleplaying since that time, but also got into video game roleplaying with the Legend of Zelda. I have played many of the great roleplaying games since that time, including text-based adventures, Baldur's Gate series, Planescape, Icewind Dale, Neverwinter Nights series, the Witcher games, along with a host of MMOs. I am looking forward to exploring Neverwinter again, and really excited about the potential for crafting my own adventures. I have some experience with modding and storytelling, and cannot wait to see what the community for this game can produce. So, here's to the release of a game that may, in some manner, bring some of us back to our roots, telling stories and adventuring together.
Three rules of roleplaying: 1. Listen at doors, 2. Always have some rope, and 3. Search the bodies.
Post edited by caladan4 on

Comments

• yinyyiny Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Welcome! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Currently: Lilyth Lightlorn@dreasimy of Hammerfist Clan.
    Formerly Neverwinterly Known As: Allsfaire of KORT ITB Lilyth Tr1sta of House Fey-Branche Sednablood of BDA NWT Cyane
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Welcome Caladan

If you have not already read the New User FAQ you may want to.
    The Directory of the Founders Guilds of Neverwinter can help when guild shopping
    I invite you to have a look at my guild and if you would like you are welcome to join.(I keep a link in my signature)

Also just reminding you, there is the Alpha key giveaway and a mount code giveaway.

I hope to be seeing you around the forums and ingame
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jadescimitarjadescimitar Member Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Ahoy, matey!
    Z2DEDiN.jpg
    This city promises death for the meek, glory for the bold, danger for all, and riches for Jade!
    Elven Trickster Rogue: Two-bladed elf, tons of stabby stabby and that sort of thing...
    | R. A. Salvatore | My Minions | Forgotten Realms Wiki | Elven Translator |
  • gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hmm.... looks at the list. No daggerd... *BAM!*

*An arrow hits on the knee with a label 'MADE BY TRUTHSEEKER'*

gillrmn does this.
  • caladan4caladan4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Thanks everyone for the welcome so far. I have picked-up my copy of PC Gamer for the code and also responded to the post for the Alpha key, fingers crossed. Thanks for the info deathssickle. Good luck to everyone in the Alpha key give away!
    Three rules of roleplaying: 1. Listen at doors, 2. Always have some rope, and 3. Search the bodies.
  • jez777jez777 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey... do I know you from the World of Haven?
  • caladan4caladan4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    @jez, I don't think so, don't have any experience with WoH.
  • iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Hey welcome to Neverwinter and GL with the contest!

gillrmn wrote: »
    Hmm.... looks at the list. No daggerd... *BAM!*

*An arrow hits on the knee with a label 'MADE BY TRUTHSEEKER'*

gillrmn does this.

He dared me! It's in the bone...it's in the bone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]