test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Den Indeed

e1fingere1finger Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Hmm *looks curious* I wonder ..if there will be a guild/faction system where all players may choose to join based on..occupation,game religion,etc.

Such as the intriguing characters...such as rogues types, i mean in Neverwinter whos to say if a Merch or City Watch(Fighter class) is just out to do away with "dock types". Assuming when Pvp is fully implemented. Rogues will need a "Home" to hide in or even the underbelly of the streets of Neverwinter herself.

I mean for me NWN MMO is eye popping,shocking info when i first heard. I am eager to play this game. Just wondering if i was a dock rat will i have a place to hide to if and when needed?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    We're all in the dark on this. The Champions Online and Star Trek Online titles surely show factions, and there's no question Perfect World's games (including the game Perfect World) has their own faction groups, but the two couldn't be more different. What ends up in the final Neverwinter Onine MMO game is anybody's guess, if anything related to a faction in the first place. Hopefully, it will be story-linked like they did for Star Wars: The Old Republic and The Secret World.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    darkstarkiriandarkstarkirian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    There has to be guilds. What MMO doesn't have them? Not very good ones, that's who.
    [SIGPIC]Handle: @kirian_darkstar
    Fleets: Warriors of the Phoenix, Kirian Industries[/SIGPIC]
    Three years and still no Captain Klaa hair...
  • Options
    hybridusshybriduss Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Some Thieves Den would be nice. Something like a neutral location or something else. Or maybe dungeon.
  • Options
    iamtruthseekeriamtruthseeker Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This thread is closed for necroing a topic that is over six months old per the Neverwinter Rules of Conduct. If you want to continue this, please make a new thread. Thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.