test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Info for Guilds

deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Ok guys I am thinking about writing every once-in-awhile with things to help Guilds or members. Most of these will probably be relatively short with just tips and ideas. If one of you have a topic to discuss that could aid guilds or guild members feel free to give the post its own title and to post it.
Feel free to tell me what you think

This time I will make suggestions about allying guilds.

1. If you are a guild for people new to DnD or MMO's or both(I will call these NPGs or New Player Guilds) I would suggest allying with guild that has experienced MMO players and DnD players(EPG Experienced Player Guilds). This will add help to the NPGs from EPGs. Also if someone from a NPG wanted to switch to an EPG they would already have one or more choices with players they might already know a little.
Likewise that EPGs should make an attempt to ally with NPGs.

2.For Class Specific Guilds(CSGs) and Race Specific Guilds(RSGs) I would suggest that individual members choose a guild that accepts all types of character/players for their alts or that the guild has default allied guilds that will accept there alts or even both.

3.For smaller guilds I would suggest, if there will be things like 25 man content or higher(I doubt there will be), that they ally with other guilds to help fill the necessary amount of men. I would suggest either many smaller guilds ally, a couple smaller guilds with a medium sized guild or maybe one smaller one with a large one.

Thanks for reading guys if I think of anything else I will post it.
I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by deathssickle on

Comments

• Options
    deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    It is good for a guild to have a site. There are many free services that you can find by googling. Also I have made a thread on making a site by using blogger.

It is very nice having a site. Being able to keep a list of members, pics of raids, an exclusive forum, a place to give updates to guildmates, and more.

A guild site can easily improve different areas of the guild.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]